Item # 1994-H
- Sleeveless design allows for ventilation and reduces the risk of overheating.
- Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but canít be kicked off so baby stays warm all night.
- Unzips from the bottom for easy diaper changes.
- "Back is Best" embroidery reminds caregivers to place baby on his or her back.
- Used by hundreds of hospital nurseries as their product of choice for teaching parents safe sleep practices
- Approved as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- HALO supports non-profit organizations like First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths.
Item # 1994-H
The HALOģ SleepSackģ wearable blanket replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your babyís face and interfere with breathing. In addition to sleeping safer, the HALO SleepSack wearable blanket helps babies sleep better, too. Itís a warm cuddly blanket they canít kick off; ensuring baby sleeps soundly throughout the night. Used in hospitals nationwide, the Halo SleepSack wearable blanket is the #1 choice of hospital nurseries and is the only product that carries the gold seals from leading safety organizations. HALO supports non-profit organizations like First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Candian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths.