The NextFit® iX convertible car seat fits your vehicle and fits your child with proven SuperCinch® LATCH functionality and a new LockSure™ vehicle belt-tightening system, plus easy-to-use adjustability designed to comfortably accommodate growing children from 5 to 65 pounds. NextFit® iX Zip also features a zip-off seat pad for easy cleaning.
NextFit® iX features a ReclineSure® leveling system and RideRight® bubble level-indicators to help achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. With nine recline positions, ReclineSure® is designed to accommodate a wider range of vehicles in both rear-facing and forward-facing modes. For installation with LATCH, premium connectors and a SuperCinch® force-multiplying tightener help achieve a secure fit with a fraction of the effort. (When it’s time to switch from rear-facing to forward-facing, the LATCH strap passes easily through the built-in slide path for proper re-positioning.) For installation with the vehicle seatbelt, clear belt routing and LockSure™ lock-offs make it easy to position, tighten and lock the belt into place.
NextFit® iX is engineered to last from newborn through preschool with built-in “fit-ability” for every stage, including a removable newborn positioner and smooth one-hand headrest adjustment with nine positions. As the headrest is raised, the harness shoulder strap position also raises and widens to accommodate growing children without re-threading. The 5-point harness features an easy-pull, force-multiplying tightener and removable, machine-washable shoulder pads. For easier in/out, NextFit® iX Zip is also equipped with a padded ComfortFlex® harness management system that holds both sides of the waist belt out of the way until the child is ready to be buckled.
NextFit® iX has a steel-reinforced frame and is lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for superior side-impact protection.
NextFit® iX is designed for use from 5-40 lbs in Rear-Facing mode, and from 22-65 lbs in Forward-Facing mode.
This product conforms to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 213 and is FAA approved for use on aircraft.
- ReclineSure® 9-position leveling system for an accurate fit in a wider range of vehicles
- Dual RideRight® bubble level-indicators verify seat angle in both rear-facing and forward-facing modes
- Premium connectors and a SuperCinch® tightener help achieve a secure installation with LATCH
- New! LockSure™ belt-tightening system helps achieve a secure installation with vehicle seat belt
- New! 9-position easy-adjust headrest and no-rethread harness accommodate growing children
- New! Easy-pull, force-multiplying harness tightener for a snug and secure child fit with less effort
- Zip & Wash seat pad easily zips out from shell for machine washing
- Padded ComfortFlex® harness system keeps both sides of waist belt out of the way for easy in/out!
- Removable newborn positioner accommodates infants from 5-11 lbs
- Steel-reinforced frame with EPS energy-absorbing foam is side-impact tested for superior protection
Care and Maintenance: Fabrics may be spot cleaned. Hand wash using mild soap and water, or machine washed in cold water on delicate cycle using a mild detergent. Do not use bleach, hang to dry. For plastics, sponge clean using warm water and mild soap: towel dry.
- Rear-Facing: 4-40 lbs
- Forward-Facing: 22-65 lbs
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 21" x 19" x 29.2"
- Assembled Product Weight: 25.1 lbs.
- Ship Weight: 31 lbs.
- Carton Dimensions: 20.75" x 19.4" x 26.5"