Item # USGM04
The Cariboo Gentle Motions® Bassinet
is suspended from the frame so that parents' hands or baby's own movement provide a gentle rocking. The straps are adjustable; parents can elevate baby's head to ease colic, reflux, or congestion. The bassinet pieces fold flat, so it's easy to store against a wall or under a bed when not in use. Plus, the bassinet can hang inside any crib, making it easier to transition your growing baby from the bassinet to the crib.
Cariboo uses only the best materials to create the finest natural products for your baby. Handcrafted in New Zealand, the Cariboo Gentle Motions Bassinet is made from sustainable and environmentally friendly Radiata Pine. The bassinet board is E-Zero rated (the Australian zero formaldehyde emission standard,) and is topped with a PBDE-free Colgate mattress.
The Cariboo Gentle Motions® Bassinet Features:
- Soothing rocking motion for baby
- Adjustable straps so baby can sleep with their head elevated
- Maintains baby's familiar sleeping environment while transitioning to crib or nursery
- Soft and comfortable environment for your baby
- Machine-washable bassinet bag
The Cariboo Gentle Motions® Bassinet Includes:
- Fabric Bassinet Bag – machine-washable, poly-cotton blend
- E-Zero Bassinet Board – No formaldehyde emissions; no toxic or off-gassing chemicals
- Bassinet Mattress – PBDE-free Colgate mattress
- Weight limit: 22 lbs.
- Color: Mahogany
- Product Dimensions: 27" W x 36" H x 37" L
- Warranty: 2 year limited warranty
– Failure to follow warnings and instructions could result in serious injury or death.
– To help prevent falls, do not use this product when the infant begins to push up on hands and knees or has reached manufacturer's recommended maximum weight of 22 lbs. (10 kg), whichever comes first.
– Infants can suffocate:
- In gaps between an extra pad and the side of the bassinet
- On soft bedding
add a mattress, pillow, comforter, or padding. Use ONLY the pad provided by manufacturer. If a sheet is used with the pad, use only the one provided by the bassinet or cradle manufacturer or one specifically designed to fit the dimension of the bassinet or cradle mattress. To reduce the risk of SIDS, pediatricians recommend healthy infants be placed on their backs to sleep, unless otherwise advised by your physician.