Item # KT902-182
Learning to first ride a bike has never been more exciting and simple with 12" Classic Flyer Retro Bike. This kid friendly bike is sure to offer your child plenty of "first bike" memories that will be treasured forever. The 12" Classic Flyer Retro Bike has vivid retro colors and all the neat features that little kids love - and best of all, parents will love the fact that they are fully equipped with safety features.
Removable and adjustable training wheels, padded handlebars & stems, rear coaster brakes, tough frames and an enclosed chain are only the beginning to getting the kids off to a safe start in their bicycling development. Air tires, a full set of reflectors and sporty chrome plated fenders make this bike a very cool ride. For a custom fit that ensures proper posture, the padded seat and handlebars are adjustable.
Nobody's tougher on bikes than beginners, but the 12" Classic Flyer Retro Bike is dependable, built to last and easy to learn to ride.
- Sturdy "retro" designed powder coated steel frame
- Hi-Ten powder coated steel fork
- Durable 1-piece chrome plated steel crank
- Rear coaster brake
- Steel BMX inspired powder coated handlebars w/ non slip grips and retro style streamers
- 4-Bolt chrome plated stem w/ pad
- Fully adjustable padded saddle
- Chrome plated seat post w/ QR collar
- Large anti-slip pedals w/ reflectors
- Front and rear chrome plated metal fenders
- Tough 12 x 1.75 alloy rims w/ single speed hub & reflectors
- Puncture resistant 12 x 2.1 Kenda MTB black tires
- Adjustable, removable w/ slip resistant training wheels
- Resilient metal enclosed painted chain guard
- Package Length/Width/Height:31 x 8 x 16 inches