Item # SIP-SC01
Perfect for anyone looking for an innovative sippy cup in stainless option? Innobaby’s Sippin Smart™ ez flow Stainless straw sippy allows ez drinking in any position with its ez flow design. Also, ez design-it-yourself stainless converter allows converting to a stainless cup ez and fun!
- double lined insulation
- keeps drinks cold twice as long
- less condensation
- write, draw and decorate
- durable type 304 stainless converter for longer use
- stainless converter with pressure release valve allows storing warm liquidis such as hot cocoa ez.
- smart straw with weighted stainless ball follows the liquid to provide continuous flow
- ez flex smart straw is designed to be leak resistant even when it is flipped
- ez grip lid with leakproof silicone seal makes it 100% leakproof
- silicone air release valve prevents liquid overflow and guarantees easy flow
- wide cup opening and curved base makes cleaning easy
- smart straw tip is designed to be durable & comfortable with its bubble shaped curve to prevent slipping while sipping and makes transition easier.
- flip top cap keeps smart straw clean
- tip resistant base
- BPA-, Phthalates-, PVC-, Lead Free
- straw brush included
This set includes;
- 1 - 10 oz cup with handles
- 1- 8oz stainless cup insert
- 1 - ez grip lid with flip top cap
- 1 - silicone ring for leakproof seal
- 1 - silicone smart straw with weighted ball
- 1 - straw cleaning brush
Care & Use:
- Release pressure by pulling on air release valve for ez flow, especially with warm liquids. For leak free feeding, press down air release valve before giving to child
- Do not store juice or milk in the cup for extended periods of time as it may cause spoilage
- Do Not use in microwave
- After each use, empty the cup and wash all parts to prevent spoilage, odor and discoloration.
- Clean all parts thoroughly before use. Top-rack dishwasher safe
- For hand washing, avoid rough cleaning pads or hard cleaning brush to prevent scratches
- Do not disassemble straw parts, including weighted ball, when cleaning. If disassembled, be sure to install all parts properly before use.