Item # 3119
The Halo® SleepSack® Swaddle replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby’s face and interfere with breathing. In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, it helps him sleep better, too. Its adjustable swaddle wrap immobilizes your baby's arms to prevent the "Moro" or startle reflex. And, it is the only 2-in-1 adjustable swaddle that allows for swaddling arms in or arms out for baby’s comfort and to ensure an easy and gentle transition to the SleepSack wearable blanket when it is time to stop swaddling.
- 2-in-1 adjustable swaddle that allows for swaddling arms in or arms out.
- Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets.
- Recognized as “Hip Healthy” by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- Inverted zipper for easy diaper changes.
- Discontinue swaddling when the baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of the swaddle wrap
- Machine wash with like colors. Close fastener strips before washing.
- 100% Cotton|TOG 1.5 (Please see below)
TOG is a unit of measure of thermal insulation used in the textile trade. The British "TOG" value is the international standard measurement of a blanket's thermal effectiveness (how well it keeps you warm).Keep in mind that layering allows great flexibility in keeping babies warm and cozy without overheating.The HALO SleepSack wearable blanket is suitable for a wide range of temperatures by adjusting the clothing worn underneath it. Babies can wear anything from just a diaper, to a long sleeve bodysuit or a cotton coverall.All SleepSack fabrics breathe and wick moisture to avoid overheating.