Item # K7167
Ten colorful blocks for baby to sort, stack and drop. Filling the bucket with blocks, dumping them out, and starting over is great for eye-hand coordination and other early skills. Then baby can move on to stacking and matching, and sorting the five different block shapes through the shape-sorting lid. All 10 blocks fit inside the bucket, with a carry handle for easy take-along. Developmental benefits for baby - helps baby learn through everyday experiences.
- Helps baby learn to identify and sort shapes and colors.
- Enhances problem-solving skills with put and take play, stacking and sorting.
- Motivating imagination- Encourages creative thinking as baby discovers new ways to play with blocks.
- Bright colors and interesting shapes intrigue baby.
- Encourages developing motor skills- Placing blocks in bucket strengthens eye-hand coordination.
- Grasping and sorting blocks develops finger and hand dexterity