Item # TWWHCR04The so-ro twin cradle comes with a dividing wall to separate the children if needed. The only twin cradle.
Importance of oxygen
- So-ro is not a traditional cradle, it is much more. The design of this cradle is intended to generate a linear motion which soothes and comfort even the most restless babies.
- Babies love to rock. According to research into the brain's perception of sensory input, forward movement is the most comfortable and soothing type of motion for a baby. Think of rocking on a swing. The brain perceives this rhythmic forward swinging as a linear, soothing motion.
- The majority of cradles on the market today rock in a lateral direction, from side-to-side. Lateral swinging stimulates the portion of the brain that perceives circular-motion. For sensitive babies, this type of motion can induce dizziness and discomfort.
- The so-ro cradle provides the type of motion most comfortable for babies. Its front-to-back rocking motion has a soothing effect that helps babies fall asleep. In turn, you may find yourself a calmer, better-rested parent with more energy for everyday things.
- So-ro cradle has been designed by a famous occupational therapist. The soothing effect generated by its linear motion simulates the motion while inside the mother’s womb and, later, the rocking motion in the parents’s arms. This linear rocking enables babies to feel a rhythmic and familiar comfort.
- 43.3"D x 25.6"H x 31.9"W and weights 64.31lbs
- The included matresss is 15.5" wide x 31" long and 1" thick
- Included mattress cover is made of 100% cotton
- With three grades of elevation at the head, the so-ro crib helps to maintain a clear, unobstructed environment around the infant’s head. This promotes healthy breathing, and is especially helpful for infants with colds or stuffy noses.
- The so-ro crib's mattress is 1 inch (2.5 cm), the American ASTM standard for infant mattress sizes. This eliminates the indentation on the mattress usually caused by the weight of the infant's head. It is recommended that the infant sleeps without a pillow.
- The so-ro cradle’s design makes it suitable for the bedroom at night and for the living room during the day. As for all cradles, it is suitable for use from birth until the infant is crawling (usually from 0 to 6 months).
- The so-ro cradle rocks in a gentle and stable manner, with very little effort. The cradle can be turned over only when one end is lifted up. An adult can stand in the cradle without tipping the cradle over.
- The core of the so-ro cradle is made of plywood Baltic birch with American walnut or laminated white
BabyHome So-Ro Twin Cradle in White