Brought to you by the brand you love and trust, Ergobaby?s Four Position 360 Carrier offers you the ultimate in flexibility of wearing your baby in the ergonomically supported front -inward, back, hip and now front-outward carry positions.
The Ergobaby Four Position 360 Carrier?s innovative design features a structured bucket seat to support your baby in an ergonomic seated position and for recommended hip and spine positioning. The revolutionary carrier seat is designed with buttons for an adjustable width that grows with your baby to ensure comfort and ideal hip positioning in all four carry positions.
The carrier features an adjustable back panel to provide added height and neck support for your baby with a stowable hood to support baby?s head while sleeping, protect baby from sun and offer mom privacy while nursing.
The Four Position 360 Carrier also features a newly designed waistband that easily and securely fastens with velcro and can be worn high or low on the waist for wearer comfort and provides extra support for the lower back.
The Ergobaby Four Position 360 Carrier is usable from day one with your newborn with an Ergobaby Infant Insert (sold separately & for babies 7-12lbs/ 3.2-5.5kg) and up to 45 lbs.
- STRUCTURED BUCKET SEAT - Keeps baby ergonomically seated in all 4 positions, with knees even to or above hips, with baby's spine in curved "C" position. Button adjustments let parents adapt the seat width to the baby's size & position.
- EXTRA WIDE VELCRO WAISTBAND - Exceptionally comfortable waistband can be worn high or low on the waist depending on preference and provides extra support for the low back.
- EXTENDABLE BACK PANEL - Can be rolled down for front-outward, or upwards for the inward facing positions to provide extra head, neck and back support for baby.
- PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS - Helps evenly distribute baby's weight in combination with the wide waistband to maximize parent comfort.
- SLEEPING HOOD - Provides support for baby's head while sleeping, protection from sun and added privacy while nursing. A parent favorite features.