The Tripp Trapp® Nordic cushion yarn is dyed with IndiDye™ using extracts from acorns. With no hazardous chemicals, no wastewater and a low environmental impact, IndiDye™ uses truly eco-smart dyeing technology. The ultrasonic dyeing process eliminates wastewater in the dyeing process, and water consumption is significantly reduced compared to conventional dyeing. Through lower dyeing temperatures and shorter dyeing times, use of energy and emissions are much lower compared to conventional dyeing.
- Adds softness and comfort
- Versatile, easy to change your look & add personality
- Easy to mount and remove
- Compatible with all Tripp Trapp® chairs
Made with sustainability in mind
- Yarn is dyed with extracts from acorns
- All parts are Standard 100 by Oeko-tex® certified
- Made with 60% recycled and 40% virgin polyester filling
- Classic cushion made with Organic cotton (OCS certified)
- Compatible with the Tripp Trapp® Chair with or without the Tripp Trapp® Baby Set
The Nordic Cushion collection yarn is dyed using extracts from plants from fallen acorns and radix isatidi. With no hazardous chemicals, no wastewater and a low environmental impact, these high-quality cushions are dyed using truly eco-smart technology.
The Nordic cushions contain no harmful substances and is super soft against your child’s delicate skin. This makes the cushion naturally kinder to the environment and better for your child.