Corso™ Modular Stroller Dimensions
Toddler & Frame Stroller Assembled Dimensions: 34.5" x 24.8" x 42.8"
Toddler & Frame Stroller Folded Dimensions: 15.5" x 24.8" x 32"
Toddler Stroller Assembled Weight: 23.4 lbs.
Frame Stroller Assembled Weight: 17.3 lbs.
Front Wheel Diameter: 8.3"
Rear Wheel Diameter: 10.3"
Ship Weight: 30.1 lbs.
Carton Dimensions: 21.9" x 13.6" x 30.2"
Versatility Meets Simplicity
Sleek and stylish yet ready for adventure, the Corso™ Modular Stroller takes toddler travel to exciting new levels with an easy-to-use, streamlined design for you and comfort options for your little one. For younger babies, Corso™ accepts all Chicco infant car seats with secure, click-in attachment via the included car seat adapter.
Bumpy city sidewalks and nature’s uneven terrain pose no problem for the Corso™ Stroller thanks to features such as FlexCore® adjustable rear suspension, large wheels with treaded EVA tires and hub bearings. A multi-position reclining seat, adjustable footrest and zip-extend canopy with mesh panel keep your little one content and comfortable amid the hustle of day-to-day travels.
Corso™ Modular Stroller provides the versatility of parent-facing and forward-facing strolling options. Choose the setup that you’re most comfortable with or easily switch back and forth. Upgrade to the Corso™ Modular Travel System with the #1-rated KeyFit® 30 Zip Infant Car Seat for 4 strolling options and seamless travel from newborn through toddler.
Corso’s one-hand, quick fold design is compact and stands independently without the push handle touching the ground, so you can easily fold it and keep it clean while on the go. If cleaning the stroller becomes necessary, the seat fabrics are removable and machine washable.
Corso™ Modular Stroller Features:
- One-hand, quick fold design is compact and self-standing
- Accepts all Chicco infant car seats with secure, click-in attachment via the included car seat adapter
- Parent-facing and forward-facing strolling options
- Removable, multi-position reclining seat and adjustable footrest
- Converts to a lightweight frame stroller
- 3-panel canopy with zip-open extension and flip-open mesh peek-a-boo panel
- Adjustable FlexCore® rear suspension and large wheels with treaded EVA tires
- Fixed, ergonomic push handle for a solid, responsive feel
- Wheel and swivel bearings for smooth strolling and easy steering
- Backrest pockets/pouches and storage basket with expandable bottle pockets
For children up to 50 lb.
Care and Maintenance
Machine wash fabrics separately in cold water with mild soap on delicate cycle. Do not use bleach; drip dry. Refer to the instruction manual for complete care and maintenance instructions.