- Merchandise must be returned within 60 days of receipt of goods for a full refund of the purchase price.
- All furniture items will incur a 30% restocking fee unless otherwise stated on actual product page.
- Some products are considered special order items and unfortunately are not returnable. If this is the case it will be clearly noted on the product page.
- Merchandise must be new (never been used) and in its original carton with all the packing materials, manuals and registration cards. We will not accept dirty, washed or used products.
- Please enclose your order/invoice number and/or a copy of your e-mail confirmation with your return along with a memo explaining the reason for return.
- Please Note: We cannot accept returns for the following classes of products: feeding accessories, breast pumps, bathing accessories, lotions and powders, diapering accessories, diaper pails, potty seats and wipes, video/audio tapes, mattresses/pillows/pillow & changing pad covers and undergarments.
- All refunds & exchanges are subject to the final approval of our quality control division.
- For those customers planning on forwarding their orders internationally please remember that Albee Baby does not ship internationally and therefore cannot be held responsible or accountable for items once they are shipped overseas after they reach their forwarding destination in the US.
- Please note that it may take 10 - 14 business days for a return to be processed and a refund or store credit to be issued.
Return Shipping Costs
- Albee Baby does not assume return shipping costs. Customers will be responsible for all return shipping costs.
- Customers may request a prepaid shipping label. The costs associated with the label will be deducted from the refund amount once the item has been received.
- Please send your prepaid label requests to firstname.lastname@example.org, be sure to include your order number as well as the reason for your return. Our returns department will process your request and will reply within 2 business days with the shipping costs.
- Customers may ship back returns with their own shipping methods however for your protection, we recommend using United Parcel Service (UPS), FedEx or insured parcel post for return shipments. Additionally we recommend that customers who decide to make a return on their own request a tracking number from the shipper for their records.
- UPS will make a total of 3 attempts to deliver your package. If a package is undeliverable or refused, there will be a $13.00 refusal fee plus our actual shipping costs which include the freight to and from the customer. Our "actual shipping costs" are not the $4.95 charge for orders under $49.
All Items Must Be Shipped To:
Albee Baby Carriage
110 Amor Ave
Carlstadt, NJ 07072