The Wabi Baby UV Sanitizer / Sterilizer is a convenient, state-of-the-art drying and UV sanitizing station that provides you with the ultimate in sanitary efficiency. Using our patent-pending low-temperature technology with precise PTC heating element for drying and scientifically-proven dual UV lamps for sterilization. This easy-to-use device safely and effectively dries and sanitizes baby bottles, pacifiers, and more in as little as 30 minutes. This sleek and powerful device eliminates 99.9% of harmful bacteria and is safe to use on all of your baby’s various feeding gear.
- From bottles to electronics, we do it all.
- Just wash and load - Leave the rest to us.
8 Hours of sanitation - Optional storage setting activates UV for one minute every two hours, this feature is ensuring all feeding gear remains completely sanitized throughout the day.
Wide opening - 180 Degree opening for easy access. Industry-leading capacity.
Make room for life - No more drying rack, Save the precious countertop space for more family cooking or craft.
Metal Hinges - Made to do the job. Made to last.
Easy Maintenance - No replacement filter, just wipe and rinse
- Low-Temperature Drying - Gentle PTC drying uses steady low temperatures to safely and efficiently remove moisture from the items. Without the use of the high temperature, it may also prolong the life cycle on some of the items that aren’t made to withstand heat.
- Automatically dry and sterilize in as little as 30 minutes with a single touch
- Acts as a handy storage unit, keeping baby’s feeding essentials safe and dry
- Twin OSRAM UV Bulbs
- Patent-pending low heat drying material
- FDA-approved 304 stainless steel
- BPA Free PP Plastic
- 2020 updated 3rd-party lab tests on the human coronavirus.
- Registered with US FDA as a medical device and US EPA as pesticide device
- Certified for US & Canada electrical safety standards and regulations.
||18 × 14 × 20 in