The multitalented connection stroller.
Stokke® Crusi lifts your child closer to you
helping you explore together. Stokke® Crusi
grows with your child.
The Crusi : A from birth solution uses Stokke's
design know-how for multi-use and convertibility
as your child grows.
- Lockable swivel wheels
- Linked rear wheel brakes
- Suspension engineered for a smooth ride
- Puncture resistant wheels
- Reflective accents
- 5 point safety harness all seat configurations
Comfort & Convenience
- Suitable from birth to 33 lbs (single seat)
- Rear facing you or outward facing
- 5 Seat positions from resting to upright high chair position
- Sibling seat option for duo function
- Holds maximum of 33 lbs (single) 66 lbs (duo)
- Ultimate in seat ergonomics for baby
- Height adjustable footrest
- Highest quality textiles
- Large roomy cargo basket
- Height adjustable handle
- Ease of use from seat positions to folding
Chassis with Carry Cot: 29.5lbs
Chassis with Xplory®
& Crusi Seat: 27lbs
Chassis folded: L: 38.6"", W: 24.4"", H: 11.8""
(Wheels can easily be removed).
- The stroller should be cleaned using a mild mixture of water with soap.
- Make sure that any sand/mud/grit is removed prior to cleaning.
- No part of the stroller is to be lubricated. If any function of the stroller is not working properly, contact Stokke Customer Service.
- All technical solutions are hidden in the chassis making it easy to clean and maintain.
- Must be washed separately!
- Canopy and visor can only be hand washed.
- Unzip the visor.
- Remove front rib from the canopy.
- Wash canopy and visor separately.
- Seat textile can be machine washed at 40°C/ 104°F.
- Mosquito net can be machine washed at 30°C/ 86°F.
- Shopping basket and rain cover can only be wiped with a clean damp cloth, be sure to remove excess water.
User guide includes further instructions.
- Is made of polyurethane, the transparent rain cover is made of Phthalate free PVC.
- The mosquito net is made of polyester mesh and the shopping basket is made of PVC/polyester filament.