Item # 8081-PPicture this: It’s Saturday morning, and you’re sleeping peacefully when suddenly you’re not…your child has just jumped in your bed demanding you get up! Well, OK to Wake!® clocks and nightlights were designed by a parent to solve this sleep-depriving problem! The OK to Wake! green light is a simple, visual indicator that informs toddlers when it’s time to get up. Children quickly learn to go back to sleep or play quietly in their room until “green means go!” Here’s why it works: Toddlers enjoy the feeling of accomplishment that comes with completing a job well done, and OK to Wake! is something that can be completed successfully every day and is positively reinforced by the greatest reward of all—coming to see mom and dad!
Teach Me Time! is an adorable, talking bedside alarm clock, time-teaching tool and dual-colored night-light all in one. Teach Me Time! is the most full-featured and versatile product in the Onaroo OK to Wake! line-up - suitable for a wide range of ages.
- Bedside clock with night-light
- Glows green when it’s Ok for child to get out of bed
- Alarm clock with snooze
- Interactive, talking game helps teach digital and analog time!
- Includes three interchangeable color rings
- Approximately 4"
- AC-powered with battery backup (batteries not included)
- Grows with families: Help young children stay in bed, use as an alarm when older, then help teach them time!
- AGES 3-5: Teach me when it's "Ok to Wake!"
- AGES 5+: Teach me how to Tell Time!
- AGES 5+: Teach me to use an Alarm Clock!