The Viaggio HBB 120 is equipped with total Side Impact Protection (SIP), keeping your child safe in the event of an accident. Expanded Poly Styrene (EPS) can be found in the headrest and seat cushion, providing increased protection and comfort. LATCH connectors have been added to the Viaggio HBB 120 for additional stability and to keep the booster seat in place when not in use.
Easy to Use
The Viaggio HBB 120 features a six position head panel that can be adjusted even while child is in the seat. This allows for the best possible fit for a growing child. An easy access recline handle found at the front of the booster seat gives the ability to adjust the seat bottom and recline the Viaggio HBB on long journeys.
Style and Comfort
With the Viaggio HBB 120, parents will find a booster seat that adds to the look of their vehicle. Elegant, two-toned fabrics come together through detailed stitching and tailoring, bringing both comfort and safety to the child. The Viaggio HBB 120 provides the look and feel of a high-class automotive seat.
- Easy Adjustability: Head panel adjusts easily in 6 vertical positions, even while child is in the seat.
- EPS: Energy-absorbing Expanded Poly Styrene foam in head panel protects the child's head from impact forces.
- Recline: Multi-position backrest and adjustable seat provide additional comfort on long journeys.
- LATCH: Includes LATCH connectors that attach to vehicle, keeping the booster seat secure when not in use.
- Forward Facing: The Viaggio HBB 120 is used forward facing from 40 - 120 pounds with a maximum height of 57?.
- Removable Backrest: The backrest on the Viaggio HBB 120 can be removed for easier travel and transport. (Please Note: The backrest provides the best protection for your child's head and shoulders in a side collision.)
- Cup Holders: The booster seat comes with a pull-out cup holder on each side.
- Fashion Forward: Stylish upholstery and colors that add elegance to any vehicle.
- Performance Fabric: Innovative microfiber fabric on seat is breathable and absorbs moisture -- keeping the child cool and comfortable.
- Comfort: The plush padding of the booster seat keeps child comfortable and secure.
- Made in Italy: All Peg Perego baby products are Made in Italy. From concept, to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else.
Dimension: 27.25? x 16? x 16?
Weight: 12 lbs