|Stroller weight: 30.8 lbs |
|Age/Weight Capacity: 6 months to 45lbs/seat |
|Open Dimensions (in): 41.75 x 29.25 x 40.25 |
|Folded Dimensions (in): 29.25 x 29.25 x 18.25|
What's Included: Stroller
| || || || || || |
| || |
| Attach up to two Primo Viaggio infant car seats (adapter sold separately) || || || || || |
Seats recline independently, so one child can nap while the other explores
Adjustable handlebar for parents of all heights
| || || || || |
Folds quickly, compactly and stands on its own
Peg Perego's most compact side-by-side stroller, at just 29? wide. It can take up to two Primo Viaggio 4-35 car seats and folds easily and inward, like a book!
- Travel System Compatible with up to two car seats (adapters sold separately)
- Multi-position independent backrests
- Large, easy-loading basket with pockets
- Soft Ride wheels with ball bearings and suspensions
- Easy, one hand close
- From six months, up to 45 pounds (each child)
Measuring at just 29? wide, the Book for Two is the side-by-side double stroller that will get you through those busy sidewalks or narrow store aisles with ease. Not only is this double stroller compact, it comfortably sits two young children from birth, to 45 pounds. The independent adjustable backrests and footrests allows each child to travel at their own comfort level.
Two Infant Car Seats
One of the most unique features of the Book for Two is that it has the capability to hold up to two Primo Viaggio 4-35 car seats. This allows parents to use the stroller as a travel system with twins from birth. The Book for Two transforms into a travel system with the use of adapters (sold separately). A single car seat is also available for parents with children of different ages.
All the Extras
The Book for Two comes equipped with an extra-large basket that has three pocket dividers that are able to store smaller items, as well as netted storage pockets on the back of each seat. It has Soft Ride wheels with ball bearings and suspensions for a smooth ride on many different terrains. The large hoods of the Book for Two have peek-a-boo windows that magnetically open and close, as well as a mesh ventilation system to keep air flowing. The front bumper can open to easily get children in and out of the stroller.
- Premium Chassis Can fold inward ?like a book? with just one hand
- Narrow Footprint At just 29? wide, the Book for Two can easily fit through standard doorways.
- Travel System With adapters, the Book for Two can accept either one or two Primo Viaggio 4-35 car seats. (adapters sold separately)
- Easy Close Innovative design allows for quick, easy and compact fold.
- Soft Ride Polyurethane wheels with ball bearings and suspension allow for 360 degree agility, less effort in pushing and more comfort for baby. Basket Very large, practical and easy-loading storage basket with smaller pockets included.
- Storage Large, netted storage pockets included on the back of each seat.
- Independent Recline Both seats have a generous recline that can be implemented independently, allowing children their preferred comfort level. Adjustable Footrests Each footrest reclines independently of the other.
- One-Piece Handle Allows for easy push with just one hand and can be modified to fit each parent?s height preferences.
- Bumper Bar Front bumper bar hinges open for easy access to both children. Outfitted in Prima Classe material.
- Large Hoods Keep both babies protected with large hoods that include a mesh insert that provides extra ventilation and a magnetic peek-a-boo window.
- Fashion Forward Upholstered with a variety of fashionable collections, in materials that will keep child comfortable.
- Made in Italy All Peg Perego baby products are Made in Italy. From concept, to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else.