The Inglesina Trilogy bassinet allows you to transform your Trilogy stroller into a stroller/pram hybrid for your babys first 6 months. Inglesina bassinets are made with the highest attention to comfort and elegance. This is why the Trilogy bassinet is completely lined with soft and precious fabrics both on the inside and on the outside. The bassinet features a device that controls the air flow. Special windows with adjustable opening - located at the bottom - ensure natural air circulation and an ideal level of air flow. You can easily carry your Trilogy bassinet with just one hand thanks to its practical carry handle, integrated in the textile lining, with ergonomic grip.
- According to tradition, loving even the tiniest particular, Inglesina bassinets are made with attention to every detail,to elegance, but particularly to comfort.
- This is why the Trilogy bassinet is completely lined with soft, precious fabricalso outside.
- The backrest can be reclined in various positions through the practical front control.
- The bassinet is equipped with a device adjusting the air flow: special windows with adjustable opening, located onthe bottom ensure natural air circulation and an ideal level of air conditioning.
- The internal lining is totally removable and hand washable at 86°F. Once the internal lining has been removed, it ispossible to also clean the bottom of the bassinet with a soft cloth.
- Practical transportation handle, integrated in the textile lining, with ergonomic grip.
- Centralized mechanism for releasing the bassinet from the frame.
- The hood is fitted with a mesh insert that favors ventilation.
- The reverse of the hood can be hooked in a position suited to protect the baby against the cold.
- Matching diaper bag with changing mat available as accessory.
- Internal bassinet size: 13.4 x 8.7 x 29.1 (width x height x depth)
- External bassinet size: 18.5 x 24.4 x 33.8 (width x height x depth)
- Weight: 12lbs
- Material of the external lining: Polyester fabric
- Material of the internal lining: Polyester fabric
- Materials of the structure: Polypropylene