Designed for ultimate ?exibility, the frame accommodates up to 22 con?gurations, for infant and child seating at various heights in both parent-facing and forward-facing modes. The toddler seat easily converts to infant mode, cradling baby at a comfortable angle and can be used forward or parent-facing. Serious about storage, the Pivot Xpands extra-large, easy-access basket expands to over 2 feet in length! With front and back access for convenience, the strollers carrying capacity will be an asset for any outing. When not in use, the Pivot Xpand folds compactly with the toddler seat attached and self-stands for convenience. Find the most comfortable position for your child with a 3-position reclining toddler seat and 5-position adjustable footrest.
Large cruiser tires with front-wheel swivel and rear-wheel suspension provide a smooth ride and superior maneuverability. The ?ip-?op friendly rear brake safely locks wheels in place as you take your child in and out of the stroller. The large canopy shields against sun, wind and rain and a peek-a-boo window keeps baby visible at all times. Parents enjoy a 3-position adjustable handle, removable bumper bar, and ?ex-hold cup holder that ?ts a variety of beverage sizes to help avoid spills.
The Pivot Xpand comes with the SafeMax Infant Car Seat which can be used in either single or double stroller travel system modes. The infant seat is a top safety pick, featuring the exclusive SafeZone Base with anti-rebound bar that limits rebound movement in a frontal impact. An integrated belt lock-off system, multi-position base and recline indicator help you rest assured that you have a securely-installed car seat. The SafeMax Infant Car Seat is proudly tested above industry standards in front, side and rollover impact tests.
- Single To Double!: Stroller grows from single to double with no tools or extra parts needed! Unique slide and lock system expands frame to accommodate a second toddler or infant seat
- Up To 22 Con?gurations!: The unique design accommodates one or two riders. Infants and children can sit at various heights, upright or reclined, in both parent-facing and forward-facing modes.
- Toddler seat holds up to 55 lbs for extended use.
- Modular Design: Infant car seat sits directly on the frame, and the toddler seat easily converts to infant mode, cradling baby at a comfortable angle
- Self-Standing Fold: The compact fold conveniently self-stands, with toddler seat attached
- Extra-Large Storage Basket: Expands to over 2 feet in length with front and back access for convenience
- Large Cruiser Tires: Front-wheel swivel and rear-wheel suspension offer a smoother ride and superior maneuverability
- Includes SafeMax Infant Car Seat
- Side Impact Tested: Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflos side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- CMVSS 302: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- CMVSS 213: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
- Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.
- Weight: 4-35 lbs. (1.8-15.8 kg)
- Height: 43-81 cm (17-32 in.)
- Age: Up to approximately 1 year old
- Fit: Top of head at least 25 mm (1 in.) below the top of the seat back
- Weight: Up to 55 lbs.
- Age: For use from birth to approximately 6 years
Product & Shipping Specs
- Folded Dimensions: 26.5 W x 18.5 D x 31.5 H (inches)
- Open Dimensions: 26.5 W x 41.5 H x 34 D (inches)
- Product Weight: 31.1 lbs.
- Package Width: 26.5 in.
- Package Weight: 42.9 lbs.
- Package Depth: 34 in.
- Package Height: 41.5 in.