A collaboration between a profoundly unconventional artist and a company dedicated to sleek design and best-in-class safety might seem unlikely at first blush, but these two contrasting backgrounds and viewpoints share one fundamental desire - to test, bend and inevitably break the boundaries of conventional design. Which is why Jeremy Scott and CYBEX agreed to work together for a third time and develop a collection that's as whimsical as it is stylish. "Cherubs" is a vibrant collection that offers humorous interpretations of classic motifs punctuated by bold and exciting colors. Not only do these pieces offer the ultimate in comfort and safety for your own precious cherub, they also allow you to shop, travel and socialize with ease while looking as hip and fashionable as you feel. Urban fashion meets childlike joie de vivre. The result? A CYBEX that gives you wings.
The Cloud Q is the latest result of CYBEX ongoing safety research, building on the successful tradition of previous award winning infant car seats. While improving on already reliable and unique safety features, the Cloud Q introduces a new unique feature allowing it to be reclined when used outside of the car, creating a perfect symbiosis of superb safety in the car and a new level of comfort as a travel system.
The reclining backrest is easy to use by simply squeezing a lever and pushing down, which simultaneously reclines the backrest and extends the foot rest to create an ergonomically correct position for the baby, all while having the baby in the carrier.
The European style Load Leg prevents the seat from rotating forward and keeps the seat at the same angle during a crash, allowing the back of the seat to perfectly support and protect the baby's head, neck and back. The Load Leg also channels a large amount of crash energy into the vehicle floor, helping decrease forces on the baby by up to 50%.
The unique European belt routing with the shoulder belt behind carrier makes this installation as safe as using the base with the Load Leg. Makes travel in Taxis and on vacation safe and simple! The unique telescopic Linear Side-impact Protection (LSP) system starts absorbing side-impact forces as early as possible by channeling them through the flexible and energy absorbing shell. This greatly reduces the forces on the baby.
The unique telescopic Linear Side-impact Protection (LSP) system starts absorbing side-impact forces as early as possible by channeling them through the flexible and energy absorbing shell. This greatly reduces the forces on the baby.
The 11 position height adjustable headrest, also automatically adjust the harness position for a perfect fit without any need for re-threading the harness. The fully integrated, extra large sun canopy with UV50+ protection, elegantly disappear behind the color coordinated visor when not in use. Extends incrementally for perfect protection against sun, wind or rain.
- Reclining backrest: Ergonomic full recline position when used outside the car
- 11-position height adjustable headrest: Automatically positions the no rethread harness for maximum safety
- Energy-absorbing shell: The flexible material and structure of the shell absorbs the forces of an impact and distributes them away from baby
- Adjustable Load Leg: Prevents seat from rotating forward in a crash, protecting baby's spine
- Secure European Belt Routing: As safe without the base as with the base
- Telescopic L.S.P system: The telescopic Linear Side-impact Protection absorbs the force of a side-impact collision in combination with the energy absorbing shell
- Integrated and color coordinated extra-large canopy: Perfect sun and wind protection with UVP50+
- Weight capacity: 4 to 35 lbs
- Height capacity: Up to 30"
- Weight- Carrier: 12.6 lbs.
- Weight- Base: 12 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 26" x W 17" x H 15"