The Chicco Bravo Stroller
The Chicco Bravo Stroller, a key part of the Chicco Bravo Trio System, was designed to adjust to your travel needs as your infant grows. In the first days of your new child’s life, the Bravo stroller transforms into a lightweight car seat carrier. The seat is easily removed, and the Chicco KeyFit car seat clicks perfectly in place—so you can just let your newborn continue to nap as you move about. As your child gets a little older, where he or she is still primarily in the car seat but ready to sit up and look around, the Bravo then functions as a travel system. Then, when your young child outgrows the KeyFit, the Bravo becomes a full-featured toddler stroller. Chicco has designed this stroller to journey through the multiple stages of your child’s life, creating a perfect stroller system for anyone from birth to walking and beyond because we all know young legs still need a break. (So do old legs, but Chicco hasn’t designed an adult stroller—yet.)
The Chicco Bravo: A Wide World of Features
- The QuickFold. The Chicco Bravo comes with a handle under the seat that you simply lift, and the entire stroller folds up, perfectly and easily every time. If this happens to be your first child, this feature might not jump out at you; if you think of every time you need to get the stroller in and out from the trunk of your car, however, a quick-lift fold will quickly become your best friend.
- Multi-position reclining seat and every-wheel suspension. The Bravo comes with a multi-position reclining seat, as well as an every-wheel suspension, to provide the most comfortable ride possible—whether that’s while your infant sleeps between attractions at Disney World or as your toddler looks out over the Grand Canyon with you. No matter what your adventure is or where you are going, your child’s ride should be smooth.
- Large storage area. Changes of clothes, water bottles, diapers, breast pumps, changing pads, jackets, blankets, and so much more are coming along with you on every trip. The stroller’s large storage area allows you to bring more than enough to provide for all your children, as well as room for a purse, backpack and/or diaper bag, too.
- Adjustable-height handlebar. Your stroller is amazingly comfortable for your infant. It should also be just as comfortable for you. And you get to enjoy a parent console, too, which is perfect for storing your drinks, cell phone, and other items as you travel.
Meet the Chicco Bravo Family
- The Chicco Bravo. The base model of the Bravo stroller family, the Bravo comes with an adjustable handle, large vented canopy, parent tray, and (on some models) a child tray, too.
- The Chicco Bravo Air. This mirrors the base model but adds a breathable 3D AirMesh backrest.
- The Chicco Bravo LE. The LE comes with a large, vented canopy (with visor), a parent tray with zippered storage, and a reversible knit/mesh seat insert.
- The Chicco Bravo Primo Trio Travel System. This includes the Fit2 LE car seat, a folding child tray, adjustable handle, parent tray with zippered storage, reversible knit/mesh seat insert, treaded rubber tires, and Italian fabrics.
The Chicco Bravo Stroller comes in many color schemes to best fit your personal design, including the Bravo Zinc, the Bravo LE Singapore, the Bravo Ombra, the Bravo Graphite, the Bravo Eucalyptus, the Bravo LE Coal, the Bravo LE Eucalyptus, the Bravo Trio Chakra, the Mini-Bravo Stone, the Mini-Bravo Champagne, and the Bravo Air Q Collection.
Why We Stand Behind Chicco MyFit Harness Booster Seats
The Chicco Bravo is an incredibly lightweight and versatile stroller that’s made to seamlessly partner with Chicco’s #1 rated KeyFit and Fit2 car seats. It’s a smooth and comfortable ride for baby, and easy to fold and transport for parents. It has more than enough storage space for a long day at the amusement park, and it’s built to last. If you’re going in on Chicco’s top car seats, the matching stroller is just too good to pass up.