Item # 231150LE01
|Stroller weight: 21 lbs |
|Recommended Use: Birth to 37.5 lbs |
|Open Width (in): 23.2|
|Folded Dimensions (in): 35 L x 20 W x 12 H|
What's Included: Raincover
What's NOT Included: Cup holder, child tray
| || || || || ||
Why it's special:
|Stone m?lange fabrics
||Hand-stitched faux leather handles
||Matching inlay included
| || |
Attach a car seat for easy travel or a bassinet for ultimate comfort.
Reversible seat allows baby to face parents or explore the world.
| ||Adjustable Handlebar |
Easy one-handed steering and a comfortable ride regardless of your height.
Use the self standing seat and bassinet independently on the ground.
Bugaboo introduces the Atelier Collection, a limited-edition design for the Bugaboo Cameleon3 and Bugaboo Buffalo. With its sleek lines and a contrasting color palette, the collection?s most eye-catching feature is its bold silhouette. By using a light m?lange fabric and black faux leather details, the designers have cleverly added another dimension to the contours of the stroller. The Atelier Collection showcases the craftsmanship of Bugaboo's in-house design studio, which has been producing fashion-forward strollers for over 15 years.
Created with the utmost precision, every element - from the faux leather details to the rich, m?lange fabric - has been carefully considered to create a statement piece. As a finishing touch the Atelier Collection strollers feature a hand-stitched faux leather handle bar and carry handle. Want to keep your little one warm when the temperature drops? The matching padded Bugaboo Footmuff Atelier in black is available to purchase separately.
The Atelier Collection Features:
- Black chassis, black faux leather details and hand-stitched carry handle/handle bar
- Stone m?lange fabrics
- Matching seat inlay in the box
- Matching footmuff sold separately
From a groundbreaking invention that changed the way strollers look and work, to an established design icon, the Bugaboo Cameleon? has been making parenting easier for more than 15 years.
Versatile and easy to use, the Bugaboo Cameleon? adapts effortlessly to the challenges of navigating modern life with kids from getting in-and-out of the car, to running errands, dining out or simply strolling and turning family life into a never-ending adventure.
On four wheels or two, around the city, over sand or through snow, you can take the Bugaboo Cameleon? off-road thanks to its large wheels and adjustable suspension -- while the independent seat always allows you to carry your child with you everywhere you go. Pushing or carrying your Bugaboo Cameleon3 in style just got even more comfortable with the addition of a precision-stitched faux leather handlebar and carry handle.
Continue living the rich and varied life you lead. Put your child in a Bugaboo Cameleon? so you can keep living life to the fullest.
What you get
- Faux leather handlebar and carry handle
- Suitable from birth up to 17 kg/37.5 lbs.
- One-hand release bassinet and seat.
- Precision-stitched faux leather handlebar and carry handle.
- Five-point harness with height-adjustable shoulder straps.
- Mattress with aerated inlay.
- 15 cm/6? Swivel wheels & 30 cm/12? rear wheels with durable foam-filled rubber tires.
- All fabrics machine washable.
- Weight (chassis, wheels, seat) 9.6 kg/21 lbs.
- Folded lwh 90 x 50 x 31 cm/35? x 20? x 12?.
- Unfolded width 59 cm/23.2?.
- Underseat bag 23.8 l/6.3 gal, 4 kg/8.8 lbs.
What it does:
- Chassis with wheels
- Seat/bassinet frame
- Faux leather carry handle
- Base bassinet fabric
- Base seat fabric
- 1 tailored fabric set (includes ONE extendable sun canopy and apron)
- Underseat bag
- Rain cover
- 3 year warranty
- Quick and easy maneuverability
- Modular folding system
- Suitable from infant to toddler
- Reversible bassinet; can be used separately
- Mattress with aerated inlay
- Car seat adaptable
- Reversible seat with three reclining positions; can be used separately
- Height-adjustable faux leather handlebar
- Reversible handlebar for city & rough terrain
- Adjustable suspension on swivel wheels
Created with Compare Ninja