Bugaboo upgrades a classic with the brand new Bugaboo Cameleon³ Classic+ Collection - an update on the hugely popular Classic Collection. The Classic+ features an off-white micro-fleece quilted interior lining on the extendable sun canopy, carrycot, mattress and apron. The off-white, micro-fleece quilted lining makes the interior nice and cozy, and the faux-leather detail adds a touch of elegance.
So what’s new for 2016? The Bugaboo Cameleon³ Classic+ Collection strollers come with a leather-look handlebar and carrycot handle.
THE ICONIC STROLLER. EVEN BETTER
The 3rd generation of the iconic all-in-one stroller is even more versatile, stylish and functional than ever before. Light and compact, it’s also easy to lift and store. Suitable for a newborn or toddler, the multi-terrain Bugaboo Cameleon3 can seamlessly adapt to your journey – whether that’s through the city, woods, sand or snow. In fact, it can take you everywhere you want to go. The premium materials and endless accessory combinations will ensure your child stays comfortable in all weather conditions: spring showers, hot summer days, breezy fall afternoons and cold wintry mornings. The original and best just got even better.
The Bugaboo Cameleon3 is adjustable to the parent, child and the environment. Whether infant or toddler, asleep or awake, city or beach, winter or summer, the Bugaboo Cameleon3 is ready to go. The modular setup lets you adjust the stroller with particular needs at that moment. Choose a color, easily convert from seat to bassinet, and even adjust the handlebar to a preferred height. Bugaboo Cameleon3 is made to go your way.
3 positions for all terrains, in the city, small swivel wheels in front will help navigate through tight spaces with one hand and adjustable suspension keeps you rolling smoothly. On rougher terrain, with big wheels forward, you’ll be ready for bumps that come your way. Easily converts into two-wheel position to pull through sand or snow.
Light & Compact
The Bugaboo Cameleon3 is incredibly light and compact for such a versatile and fully loaded stroller. Without compromising to key functionality, you’ll experience an easy ride and carry the stroller with great ease. Due to the stroller’s modular setup, it is even lighter and more compact when folded into two pieces.
What you get:
- From infant to toddler: Ready to go from day one; the bassinet easily converts into a seat and vice versa.
- Hit the trail: Simply reverse the handle bar to put big wheels forward and take on rough terrain.
- Two-wheel position: Enjoy your ride through sand and snow!
- Car seat compatible: From car to stroller. Just click it in!
- Adjustable suspension: Optimal swivel wheel suspension based on infant or toddler weight.
- Reversible seat: For your child’s every mood – facing you, facing the world.
- Reclinable seat: Sit up straight when awake, recline when relaxed, or lie flat when fast asleep.
- Reversible and height-adjustable handlebar: Easy one-handed steering on all terrains and a comfortable ride regardless of your height.
- Rotating carry handle: Easy access to your child for those scoop-up moments.
- Quick and easy maneuverability: Small swivel wheels forward enable smooth turning and a steady, stable, comfortable ride in the city.
- Independent seat & bassinet: Use the self standing seat and bassinet independently on the ground.
- Rain cover
- Underseat basket
- Base seat fabric
- Seat/bassinet frame
- Carry handle
- Chassis with wheels
- Base bassinet fabric
- Suitable from birth up to 36 months (37.5 lbs).
- One hand release bassinet.
- Five point harness with height adjustable shoulder straps.
- Mattress with aerated inlay.
- Foam filled rubber tires.
- All fabrics machine washable.
- Weight (chassis, wheels, seat): 21 lbs.
- Folded lwh: 3 5x 20 x 12”.
- Unfolded width: 3.2”.
- Underseat bag: 6.3 gal.