This stroller is fabulous!
July 19, 2013
I researched strollers online and in stores for over 4 months before deciding on this one. I spent hours scrutinizing over reviews and comparing features of almost every brand out there. I could not imagine spending over $250 for a stroller. We already owned the Britax Marathon car seat and loved how sturdy and well made it is. Based on that and all of my shopping around I finally ordered the Britax B-Agile in Peacock. I absolutely love the color! (It is actually more of a dark teal in person.) The stroller was on backorder, so I was forced to wait two weeks before I recieved it, which seemed like an eternity. This stroller was going to make life with a baby so much easier, it meant being able to take my 4 month old out of the house without lugging the very cumbersome Graco travel system that was handed down to me from family members. When I finally recieved it, I was so thrilled! It is a beautiful, excellent quality stroller! I put it together with ease. As soon as I set it into motion, I was amazed at how smoothly it rides. It turns on a dime and has great suspension. Most importantly my baby girl loves it, she is so comfortable in this stroller that we even use it in the house! In fact it has become our best method of soothing her when she is really fussy, we just put her in the stroller and start strolling her around the whole house, and next thing you know she is fast asleep. It works like a charm! The functionality of this stroller is awesome, all you have to do is just push a button, pull the handle, and it collapses into a compact folded stroller that is lighweight enough to tote anywhere. I could not be happier with this stroller. It is the best purchase I have made!
- Large canopy for keeping the sun out
- Handle bar for one handed steering (unlike the two handles on all umbrella strollers)
- Easy to fold
- Smooth steering (glides like butter)
- Comfortable and roomy seat for baby to sit upright/ reclining seat for baby to sleep in
- Soothing method for calming baby
- Fun "ride" for baby
- Strolling baby all over town wherever you need to go
- My diaper bag is too huge to fit in the basket underneath (but it does not make me any less satisfied with this stroller.)