They really mean lightweight
January 24, 2014
This stroller is great.
Pros:- It really weighs in at 8.8 pounds and is lighter than any other stroller I have had the pleasure of hefting into my car.
- The maneuverability is great, and can be pushed one handed if need be
- the suspension and comfort are quite good considering its a mesh seat (note mine did come with the maclaren pad which is waterproof on the underside and velours on the seat-side (golden)
- the stroller is really easy to put together and use
- the nautical coloring is quite cute (the yellow piping is actually quite dusk-visible too) though I bought it simply because this version was on sale with rain cover and seat cover ;)
-the thread and rethread for the straps is super easy and the straps fit my quite tall 2 year old (the reason I sold the last expensive lightweight I had)
-the five point harness is great - my son'll never figure the doublesided click-to-open out
-the basket is a decent size considering the size of the overall stroller
-the fold is quick and easy - lift right lever with one foot and pull on carry strap and voila - excellent. Unfolding is a bit more but still super easy. Just have to make sure you click on the red brake to ensure it is fully unfolded. -
Cons:-the brake takes a little getting used to, and if you don't engage fully the stroller can slip away - its left to brake and right to release but does not always indicate when fully engaged so now I always check just to make sure
- the stroller does not fold and lock with a bunting bag on (its winder armageddon here right now so no way I am threading and rethreading the footmuff each time)
- with the seat cover its a little tight to lock in the folded compact mode but is totally doable
Best Uses:Quick stroll, when on the go, for 6months plus kids that are quite active and you need something simple