Item # BCP32300
- ERGOnomic design.
- High quality buckles - extensively tested.
- Fits from 5' to 6.5' body height, with adjustable shoulder and chest straps.
- Sleeping hood with elastic, adjusts in length for growth of baby.
- High quality webbing, matched to carrier color.
- Reinforced stitching used at all fabric intersections.
- Interior rip-stop reinforcements at critical intersections.
- Durability/strength tested up to 90 pounds.
- Waist belt extends 5" longer than Standard ERGObaby Carrier, to 48".
- Chest strap on slider for easy adjusting.
- Comfort contouring on shoulder straps.
- Durable, water-repellant outer layer, ideal for outdoor sports and activities.
- Lighter weight (1/3 lighter than our Standard Carrier).
- Polyester/cotton shell, with cotton wicking lining.
- 100% Polyester mesh.
Item # BCP32300
Made of durable, lightweight, and breathable fabric, the ERGO Baby Performance Carrier is designed for all active moms and dads. It features a high-performance polyester exterior, ideal for outdoor activities in all climates; a breathable mesh lining, keeping babies and parents cooler and more comfortable; and a cooling panel for extra wicking. The attached sleeping hood stores easily in zippered pocket. This stylish, streamlined 3-in-1 design offers a smooth, supportive fit for parents and babies of most sizes, and can be used to carry babies from newborn to toddler on the back, front, and hip positions. The ergonomic design of the Performance line ensures that your baby is in the correct sitting position to encourage proper hip, pelvis and spine growth. It does this by distributing most of the baby's weight between the hips and thighs. The design also considers the health and comfort of parents. The carrier balances the baby's weight to the parents' hips and shoulders, reducing physical stress.
Ergobaby Performance Carrier in Spring Green
Stars based on
I would recommend this item to a friend.
November 8, 2013
still using it at age 2.5 and still love it! My baby loved it as a newborn and so did I and we have continued to use it! im rather short and small and she is just now (2.5) starting to make my hips ache if I carry her on my front for an extended period of time (3+ hours)