Item # FL15U1-PKB
Clek's Compact Convertible Car Seat
Rear-facing capacity: 14-50 lbs/24-43"
Forward-facing capacity: 22-65 lbs/30-49"
Seat weight: 25 lbs rear-facing, 23 lbs forward facing
Seat dimensions: 12.5" D x 13-16.9" W x 21.5-26" H
Accommodates children up to 50 lbs in rear-facing mode!
Crumple technology reduces the forces transmitted to your child
Advanced Side Impact Protection and steel anti-rebound bar protect child in case of impact
Comfortably and securely seat three children across
Extended Rear-Facing Installation
Fllo was designed to international best practices for extended rear-facing use (can be used rear-facing to 50 lb). Fllo comes with a Steel Anti-Rebound Bar, which improves stability by limiting rotation of the child seat, helping protect your child’s head from impact in the event of a collision.
Advanced Side-Impact Protection
Fllo was designed to protect the child's head in a side-impact collision through:
Automative Inspired Crumple Technology
- Adjustable Headrest with Deep Side Wings: Energy-absorbing EPP foam-lined headrest connected to the frame using steel rods ensures maximum head protection in a side-impact collision.
- Energy-Absorbing Foam Layers: Foam layers on both the inside and outside of the frame protect your child by absorbing energy in a side-impact collision, resulting in less force transferred to your child.
- Metal Substructure: Steel substructure prevents twisting to keep child contained and protected in the child seat.
The Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology integrated into every Fllo child seat protects your child much like the crumple zones in the cars we drive — one of the most effective innovations in automotive safety.
In a collision, the vehicle comes to an abrupt stop, but the child continues to move at the same speed. The less time that it takes for the child to come to a complete stop, the higher the forces exerted on the child. Fllo was engineered to actively reduce the forces transmitted to your child in a collision using aluminum honeycomb deformable cores, which mimic the crumple zone technology found in vehicles.
- Improved Rear-Facing Installation: Unique design improves Rear-Facing installation with an easy-access belt path, small footprint and Anti-Rebound Bar that provide a snug installation with ease.
- GREENGUARD Select Certified: Crypton Super Fabrics are GREENGUARD Select Certified and provide permanent protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria, and free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants.
- Approved for Use in Aircrafts
- Seating Depth: 12.5 in.
- Seating Height: 21.5–26 in.
- Harness-Slot Height: 10–17 in.
- Width: 13–16.9 in.
- Fore-Aft Measurement in Rear-Facing 32.5 in. (29 in. without anti-rebound bar)
- Height Measurement in Rear-Facing 23.5 in.
- Seat Weight in Forward-Facing 23 lb
- Seat Weight in Rear-Facing 25 lb