Voksi® Active is a waterproof sleeping bag made of carefully selected materials developed to provide your baby with the best protection while you are active outside. Voksi® Active is our warmest sleeping bag and perfect when going on outdoor adventures. The top shell protects your baby when the rain comes and consist of a polyester fabric with a waterproof membrane, taped seams and zippers. The special qualities of the wool in the back ensure the baby keeps a dry and comfortable temperature by leading moisture away from the baby’s body. The natural materials and combination of down and feathers surrounding the baby gives a great insulation and inside the baby will be surrounded by a soft fleece lining.
- Usage age: Approx. 0-2 years without extension part / 0-4.5 years with extension part
- Flexible back opening for perfect fit in all harness systems
- Reflective piping along front zipper for greater visibility and safety.
- Water column: ≥ 8000 mm; Breathability: 4000 g/m2/24h; Windproof
- Can be opened completely
- Easy adjustment of head opening around the baby’s head to adapt to the weather conditions
- Flaps to prevent thermal bridges
- Temperature-regulating wool filling in bottom, lightweight and cozy down/feathers filling in top
- Anti-slip material on the back for perfect stability no matter where it is being used
- Delivered with extension part for a longer period of use
- A BIONIC-FINISH®ECO treatment repels water on the outside
- Panel of outer fabric inside at the foot end helps repel dirt from shoes and socks
- All materials certified according to STANDARD 100 by Oeko-Tex® Class I. You as a parent can be sure that your child is surrounded by materials free from hazardous substances like fluorocarbon or formaldehydes.
- Measurements: Inside/outside length: 92/100 cm, with extension part: 115/125 cm
- Shell fabric: 100% Polyester with laminate membrane
- Lining fabric: 100% Polyester Fleece
- Main part: 57% Down (Minimum 75% Down) RDS certified. 43% Wool. RWS certified.
- Bottom piece: 100% Down (Minimum 75% Down). RDS certified.
- Extension part: 50% Down (Minimum 75% Down). RDS certified. 50% Wool. RWS certified.
Main part, bottom piece & Extension part: Machine wash warm, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium heat with dryer balls until completely dry. Do not line dry. Do not dry flat. Do not iron. Close all zippers. Close all hook and loop fasteners. Wash separately. Do not dry clean. Use wool detergent.
Maximum shrinkage: 5%. If the product is still damp to the touch, dry it once more in the dryer on no-heat setting until completely dry or hang to dry until completely dry.
Wash less. Air your Active, save water and wash only when necessary