|Stroller weight: 32.5 lbs |
|Recommended Use: Birth to 55 lbs/seat |
|Open (in): 37 L x 20 W x 25 H|
|Folded (in): 37 L x 20 W x 14 H|
What's Included: 2 cup holders, snack tray, canopy, basket
|| || || || ||
| || |
Travel System Ready
You can take your littlest one along by attaching an infant car seat to the front or rear of the Cruiser (adapters required; sold separately).
The rugged tires are designed for comfort and traction over any terrain, including sand and snow.
| ||High Performance Materials |
Aircraft aluminum frame for strength and longevity, and walls that are made from durable fabric that is water repellent, as well as stain and fade resistant.
The Cruiser is equipped with real built-in seats for comfort and safety, including a 3-point harness.
| ||Ergonomic & Adjustable Handle |
The soft, durable and substantial grips are designed for maximum comfort and control, and the telescopic handlebar easily adjusts to Mom or Dad's height.
One Touch Foot Brake
Easy to use safety brake that is gentle on the toes, even in flip flops.
| ||Compact Fold |
Quickly folds down for easy carry and upright storage. One touch removable wheels make it more compact and lighter than any double stroller.
A completely new concept, the Veer All-Terrain Cruiser is the first-ever crossover. It defies conventional labels by combining the functionality and safety of a premium stroller with the classic fun and practicality of a wagon. It is built to last for ages 0-5+ yrs and beyond. Cruiser can be pushed or pulled, or pulled alongside. It has two built in seats with 3-point harnesses for toddler comfort and safety, and a collapsible foot-well for ergonomic seating. It is maneuverable, adaptive, rugged, safe and mobile.
A removable snack tray has two cup-holders built in, the sides have webbed pockets to hold necessities, and each seat has a built-in well for trinkets and snacks. Up to 6 cup holders can attach to keep refreshments in reach. At the end of a busy day, Veer can easily be hosed off, ready for the next adventure. It folds easily for compact storage and is self-standing. With optional accessories, the Cruiser can accommodate an infant car seat, 6 cup holders, two sunshades, and can convert to a bassinet - it is extremely versatile and so fun to use. With larger tires and an innovative steering system, Cruiser was thoughtfully designed for any size family that prefers to blaze their own trail.
- Includes 2 Cup Holders, retractable canopy, basket and 1 Snack and Drink Tray.
- Meets ASTM safety standards and is JPMA Certified
- Push, pull or pull alongside; lockable handle for easy pushing
- 2-contoured, vented passenger seats with 3-point safety harnesses
- Accommodates an infant car seat (Adapter sold separately)
- Interior mesh storage pockets and molded-in cubby for drinks/snacks/toys
- Front swivel wheels for exceptional maneuverability
- Adjustable height handle
- Easy to engage one-touch brake
- Built in foot-well for comfort, collapsible for extra compact folding
- Single-hand fold and self-standing
- Quick-release wheels for extra small storage
- Airplane-grade aluminum frame for strength and longevity
- Precision engineered all-terrain suspension, frame & tires
- Low friction bearings and large, knobby rear tires with fenders for all-terrain comfort
- Extendable Sun Canopies included
- Nap System to turn Cruiser into a bassinet sold separately
- Foldable Rear Storage Basket sold separately
- Usage Age: 0-5+ years (from birth when used with car seat - adapters required; sold separately)
- What's Included in the Box: (2) Cupholders (1) Retractable Canopy, (1) basket and (1) Snack and Drink Tray.
- Open Dimensions: 37" l x 20"" w x 25" h
- Folded Dimensions: 37" l x 20" w x 14" h
- Folded Dimensions (wheels removed): 37" l x 20" w x 8" h
- Weight: 32.5 lbs.
- Passenger Weight Capacity: Each seat is suitable for up to 55 lbs and 45 in.