The Into the Forest Gymini Deluxe is the activity gym that gives you multiple ways to encourage your baby’s development. The Gymini baby gym features adjustable arches that can be easily arranged in a variety of ways to enhance your baby’s developmental environment. The open arches mode creates the ultimate tummy time space, allowing easy parental access for better bonding time. An electronic bird toy with lights and music feedback captivates and amuses your baby both when attached to the activity mat and when used as a take-along toy.
Encourage Continuous Exploration
Adjustable arches can be easily arranged in a variety of ways, or removed, to enhance your baby’s developmental environment. The open arches mode creates the ultimate tummy time space, allowing easy parental access for better bonding time.
Keep Baby Busy & Stimulated
The Tiny Love Gymini Deluxe Activity Play Mat features 30 songs and 18 activities - sure to keep your baby busy having fun & learning!
Designed to Help Development
The toys are detachable, making it easy to play with a favorite on the mat or bring it with you when on the go.
Captivating mirror encourages self-recognition and helps extend tummy time on the comfy play mat.
Easy to Adjust
Easily adjust the Gymini to customize the activity play mat according to your baby's developmental stage.
Adjustable arches let you customize this multi-mode activity mat to match your baby's developmental stages.
- Uniquely desiged 2-in-1 baby activity mat with adjustable arches provides an adaptable environment for baby's continued growth and development.
- Electronic bird toy with engaging lights & music feedback, including 30 mins of music and 20 different tunes, can also be used as an adorable take-along.
- Selection of soft Into the Forest™ dolls and various activities will keep baby engaged and happy.
- Open arches mode offers baby a whole new perspective on things.
- The Gymini's various features have been carefully conceived to support babies 7 developmental wonders, including motor skills, visual and auditory cognition, and the senses.
- Part of the Into the Forest™ collection! Sharing those special Moments of Wonder™ with baby.
0-6 months: The gym’s colors, textures and sounds stimulate baby’s senses from the very first days. Let baby try to reach out and bat at the fawn rattle or crinkly badger, or explore their own image in the mirror while practicing tummy time.
6+ months: When baby is older, it's time to go on exploring the various features in a more sophisticated way, playing with the electronic bird toy, enjoying the peek-a-boo game, etc.