What’s special about a chair that grows with you? It stays with you. Made from high quality European beech wood, the iconic Tripp Trapp® chair is strong, stylish and durable. Fully adjustable, it provides a comfortable seat that can be used as a high chair for young children, a chair for older children, from the teen years well into adulthood.
Tripp Trapp® is an ingenious chair designed by Peter Opsvik that revolutionized the children's chair category in 1972, when the Tripp Trapp® was first launched. Tripp Trapp® fits right up to your dining table, bringing your baby into the heart of your family, allowing him or her to learn and develop alongside you.
The intelligent, adjustable design allows freedom of movement with both depth and height adjustable seat and footplates. When adjusted correctly, your child is ensured a comfortable and ergonomic seating position at any age. Stokke® is pleased that our High Chairs are certified by JPMA and meet or exceed all ASTM safety standards. Tripp Trapp® chairs are produced in the European Union. All wood and wood based parts are required to meet E.U. Timber Regulations and in so doing, support a responsible forestry and wood industry.
- Grows with the child from birth through adulthood
- Brings baby to the table with family for bonding & connection
- Tested & trusted for outstanding safety & durability
- Made in Europe, crafted with quality
- Chair holds up to 300 lbs
- Tripp Trapp Chair
- Tripp Trapp Baby Set
- DIMENSIONS: 19.3 x 18.1 x 31.1
- WEIGHT: 15.4 lbs
- USAGE: From 6-36 months with baby set, 36+ Months alone
- Max weight: 300 lbs