The chair is the core of Stokke's seating system and serves as a base for the bouncer and additional accessories. The chair itself has been developed with active, independent toddlers in mind, giving them proper support and comfort with its adjustable features.
The softly cushioned bouncer has a unique cradling movement that mimics the feeling of being cradled in mothers arms. Developed together with a Pediatric Physiotherapist, the Newborn Insert ensures that your newborn baby will be properly supported when placed in the bouncer. The detachable toy hanger keeps your little one´s favorite toy close at hand.
- Can be used together with the Stokke® Steps™ Bouncer (sold separately) bringing your newborn to the table and with the Stokke® Steps™ Baby Set (included!) to create the highchair
- Your child can comfortably sit at the dining table and enjoy mealtimes with the rest of family
- The rounded generous seat and back give optimal ergonomics
- The easy tool-free adjustable footrest allows your child to climb in and out independently
- Contemporary Scandinavian design
- Stokke Steps chair legs and seat are sold separately
- Multiple seating positions to accommodate the child`s weight and sitting position.
- Enables the child to bounce independently.
- Can be used on the floor or mounted on to the Stokke® Steps™ Chair.
- Sturdy base to avoid sliding.
- Folds flat for easy storage and transport.
- Product weight in lbs: 10.3
- Max Product dimensions (LxWxH): 31,5x25x21
- Min Product dimensions (LxWxH): 31,5x22x21
- Folded product dimensions (LxWxH): 31,5x5x21
- Suitable for up to 6 months when mounted on Steps Chair
- Suitable for up to 19.8 lbs when used on the floor
- Materials: Plastics: PP/PP-TC/PA/POM/TPE, Fabric: PU coated 80% Polyester/20% Cotton, 100% PU foam padding
- Product weight in lbs: 10.1
- Product dimensions (LxHxW): 24 x 28 x 17"
- Suitable for up to 36 months of age