The chair is the core of Stokke's seating system and serves as a base for the bouncer and additional accessories. The chair itself has been developed with active, independent toddlers in mind, giving them proper support and comfort with its adjustable features.
With the simple addition of Stokke® Steps™ Baby Set, the Stokke® Steps™ Chair transforms into a highchair which can be used from about 6 months. Safe and secure, the ergonomically designed Baby Set ensures that your baby is seated correctly. The back plate is adjustable in both height and depth to ensure a perfect custom fit as your child grows. The Stokke® Steps™ Baby Set mounts easily onto the Stokke® Steps™ Chair, tool-free.
The Tray option can be used with the Stokke® Steps™ Baby Set in order to give the child a space of their own to play and eat. Slides off horizontally and is easy to wipe clean.
- Can be used together with the Stokke® Steps™ Bouncer (sold separately) bringing your newborn to the table and with the Stokke® Steps™ Baby Set (included!) to create the highchair
- Your child can comfortably sit at the dining table and enjoy mealtimes with the rest of family
- The rounded generous seat and back give optimal ergonomics
- The easy tool-free adjustable footrest allows your child to climb in and out independently
- Contemporary Scandinavian design
- Stokke Steps chair legs and seat are sold separately
- Transforms the Chair into a comfortable high chair
- Suitable for baby from around six months
- Easily attaches onto the Chair with a simple click – tool-free
- 5-point harness, for your baby's safety
- Has an adjustable back position to ensure a proper fit as your baby grows
- Comfortable cushion fits the Baby Set for additional styling
- Soft, to give your toddler extra comfort
- Customize the chair according to your unique needs and taste
- Easy-wipe, water repellent fabric
- Machine washable, Oeko-Tex certified
- Product weight in lbs: 10.1
- Product dimensions (LxHxW): 24 x 28 x 17"
- Suitable for up to 36 months of age