A crib, a changing station and a playhouse in one
The Crib is the heart of the Stokke? Home? nursery. Together with Cradle, Changer and Dresser, it offers countless possibilities for designing the perfect room for your newborn. A home within a home ? especially for your baby. The clean lines of the Crib, together with its distinct house shape turn this Crib into the centerpiece of the nursery. A matching range of textiles is designed to create a protective and calm ambience for your baby, or a playhouse for your child. Not only is the concept ideal for your newborn as well as your growing child but it is also flexible enough to be customized no matter the size of your nursery. Once it is safe for the baby to climb in and out of the Crib, you can remove one side panel for easy access. When your child outgrows the Crib around the age of 5, you can continue using it as a sofa and playhouse.
Main product of the Stokke? Home? concept:
- Suitable from birth to about 5 years.
- Height adjustable mattress bottom makes lifting your child in and out easier.
- Removable side panel for easy access.
- The house shape allows for individualization.
- Rods in the side panels and slots in the mattress base provide maximum air circulation.
- Made from durable solid beech wood and formaldehyde reduced MDF.
- Mattress not included (sold separately)
- Everything you need within arm?s reach when Cradle and Changer are placed on the Crib.
- The Cradle inside Crib creates a protective and calm ambience for your baby.
Crib (mattress sold separately)
- Materials: European Beech Formaldehyde reduced MDF
- Product dimensions (lxhxw): 54 x 64.5 x 29.5 in
- Product weight: 77 lbs
- Usage age: Birth to 5 years