Item # 0-024
Oskar— Designed by Matti Walker for Stadler Form— marries science and art, function and ease. He is an evaporative humidifier— reminiscent of a contemporary sculpture— efficiently and naturally hydrating your space. Oskar utilizes the Water Cube, keeping the humidifier fresh, in sync with antimicrobially-treated wick filters to release just the right amount of an elusive moisture. An integrated hygrostat meticulously monitors your indoor climate, promising never to over humidify. With a water level window and pocket door cleverly hidden on his side, Oskar is easy to refill with a glass of water or watering can, alleviating the common strain of fitting a bulky unit beneath a water faucet. Whether he is lounging comfortably on the floor in your living room or on a dresser in your bedroom, Oskar draws you in, giving you a moment to pause and wonder as you would before any other masterful work of art. Breathe easy. Give yourself the atmosphere you deserve.
- Includes a fragrance dispenser to freshen the air with your favorite pure essential oil (no synthetic oil, please), creating a relaxing or invigorating atmosphere
- Environmentally-friendly— consumes low amounts of energy, emitting up to 2.4 gallons of moisture per day in spaces up to 540 square feet in size, counteracting the discomforting effects of a dry climate, such as dry skin, cracked lips, or sinus congestion
- Features 2 output levels, a memo function alerting you to replace the filters, and an automatic shut-off when the 0.9-gallon tank is empty
- Dimmable LED lights and an ultra quiet fan ensure an undisturbed night of sleep
- Suitable Accessories: Oskar Filter Pack, Water Cube, Zero Calc, or Stadler Form Pure Essential Oils
- Dimensions: 9.7” W x 11.4” H x 9.7” D; Weight: 6.9 lbs.; Rated Power: 6–18 Watt