Designed by Matti Walker for Stadler Form, Anton is a petite ultrasonic humidifier, emitting a cool, clean mist from your bedside table or perhaps from the corner of your desk, counteracting the discomforting effects of a dry climate, such as dry skin, cracked lips, or sinus congestion. Upright on an angular stand, Anton elevates a space, reflecting a minimalistic design, characterized by a smooth, sleek case, rounded corners, and clean lines. One will hardly suspect Anton’s exceptional functionality given his control panel is hidden out of sight, suggesting his identity to be nothing short of a sculpture, not a device that will enhance your well-being. Though he is—both.
- Anton consumes low amounts of energy, emitting up to one gallon of clean, cool moisture into small to medium bedrooms, kid’s rooms, dorm rooms, or personal offices in size of 250 square feet
- Anton automatically shuts off when his 0.8-gallon water tank is empty, and goes one step further by keeping you in the know with easy-to-read LED indicator lights that switch from blue to red
- Equipped with the Water Cube, keeping the humidifier fresh, and an Anticalc Cartridge, collecting the white dust many other ultrasonic humidifiers emit into your space
- Anton utilizes Aromasteam technology— add a few drops of your favorite pure essential oil (no synthetic oil, please) to the fragrance dispenser to create an alluring and relaxing experience
- Features include a convenient handle that makes refills a breeze, variable output levels, and—for the sensitive sleeper— night-mode. Anton is easy to clean with a cleverly hidden brush, and an additional purchase of Zero Calc
- Suitable Accessories: Water Cube, Anticalc Cartridge, Zero Calc, or Stadler Form Pure Essential Oils
- Dimensions: 7.25” W x 11.2” H x 7.25” D; Weight: 4.0 lbs.; Rated Power: 12 Watt