The Safety 1st Easy Read Dual Mode Thermometer is both a no-touch forehead thermometer and a no-touch liquid temperature taker thatís great for checking bathwater or formula to confirm it isnít too hot. Taking a forehead temp is simple and quick. Line up the red LED dots directly on your childís forehead. When the dots are directly over one another, youíll know the thermometer is at the right distance and you can press the read button. In just one second, you'll hear the beep that lets you know the reading is complete. Itís really that easy! The large backlit display is easy to see, and the fever light bar glows to alert you when a temperature is detected.
The thermometer also includes a temperature recall feature that remembers the past 25 readings which is great for parents who like to keep track. Taking readings when your child is sleeping is easy too. The backlit display and mute function ensure you can easily take a temperature while your baby rests. To take liquid temps, just turn on Liquid Mode and then hold down the read button. Donít submerge the thermometer into the liquid youíre testing, just keep it close to the surface. The thermometer will give a constant temperature reading of any item directly in front of it. With a range from -7.6 to 176į F, youíll have no problems checking bathwater or formula temps with this clever thermometer.
- Forehead and Liquid No-Touch Reading Modes
- Stress-free, no-touch temperature taking
- LED Lights guide you to correct distance for perfect positioning
- Quick and accurate readings in just one second
- Fever light bar glows to indicate elevated temperature (at 99.6į F or above)
- Backlight and mute function wonít wake a sleeping child
- Also can be used to gauge liquid temperatures Ė great for both formula and bath water
- Wait reminder lets you know when thermometer is ready for a 2nd reading
- Memory recall of last 25 readings
- Auto shut-off helps conserve battery life
- Includes a Quick Start guide
- Includes two AAA replaceable batteries