The Peg Perego YPSI Stroller features a new dynamic look, offers more agility on the road, through narrow spaces or in crowded areas. Use the YPSI with its full feature seat, with the Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido car seat or with a YPSI bassinet the Peg Perego YPSI Stroller will make strolling with your baby a joy.
The streamlined design of the chassis makes maneuvering through crowds easier and more convenient. The telescoping handle accommodates users of different heights and the hand-sewn eco-leather bar adds a touch of elegance. The wheels have a suspension system and 12 ball bearings, which means they are 30% easier to push and can take on different surfaces. The YPSI chassis is travel-system compatible with the Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido Car Seat. The seat is detachable, reversible and can be folded right on the chassis.
- Constructed with a strong, yet lightweight, aluminum chassis. Provides a solid base for controlled movement and stability.
- Wheels with ball bearings and suspensions allow for 360 degree agility and less effort in pushing. The built-in suspensions allow for more stability and maneuverability when pushing the stroller.
- Designed to close with ease and very little force. This stroller can even be folded with just one hand.
- The Tilt in Space function is a unique multi-position recline that allows the user to recline the seat, while the footrest adjusts at the same time.
- Made in Italy by Peg-Perego
- Dimensions: 20"" x 44.25"" x 40.25""
- Folded dimensions: 20"" x 33.5"" x 18""
- Product weight: 22.6 pounds
- Weight limit: 50 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years
- YPSI stroller with seat and chassis
- Adapters for Peg-Perego infant car seat