Comfortable for baby and easy to handle, it’s the perfect stroller for all outings. The Booklet provides effortless steering and mobility through narrow store aisles or crowded sidewalks. When it’s time to be put away, the Booklet folds compactly and can be stowed almost anywhere.
Easy Close, Compact Fold
With the Booklet, folding a stroller has never been easier. It’s lightweight frame and unique “book-like” folding mechanism allow parents to quickly and easily close the stroller. The Booklet folds inward, ensuring that the upholstery is always protected and clean. Once closed, it is compact and can stand on it’s own. An automatic locking system is built into the chassis, which keeps the stroller closed. The narrow design of the Booklet ensures that a very small footprint of space is taken up once it is stored.
Streamlined Design, Easy Drive
The streamlined design of the Booklet allows it to be maneuvered with ease through heavy sidewalk traffic, narrow aisles and crowded elevators. The hood has an extendable UPF 50+ protecting visor, which helps shield little ones from the sun’s UV rays. Wheels with ball bearings and suspension let the stroller be pushed effortlessly, while easily overcoming bumps and uneven surfaces. The frame is composed of lacquered aluminum, which is very solid and sturdy, yet lightweight enough to be easily maneuvered and carried.
Travel System Compatible
There is no need to worry about purchasing adapters with the Booklet. The stroller is travel system compatible with the Primo Viaggio 4-35 infant car seat. Simply recline the stroller backrest and place the car seat on the built-in, retractable anchors and the travel system is ready to go.
- Travel System: Travel System-compatible with the Primo Viaggio 4-35 car seat (included). The car seat can be attached directly to the stroller’s retractable anchors, without adapters.
- Easy Close: Innovative design allows for quick and easy fold that closes inward, always keeping upholstery clean.
- Easy Drive: Wheels with ball bearings and suspension allow for 360 degree agility and less effort in pushing.
- Travel System: Travel System-compatible with the Primo Viaggio SIP infant car seat. Accepts car seat directly on to chassis.
- Smooth Ride: Lockable front swivel wheels with independent “one-step” rear wheel brakes.
- Recline: The backrest can be adjusted into a number of positions and it reclines fully to a flat position.
- One-Piece Handle: Allows for easy push with just one hand.
- Adjustable Handlebar: The handlebar can be modified to fit parent’s height preferences.
- Chassis: The chassis is made from lacquered aluminum -- a structure that is solid enough to control movement stability, yet lightweight enough to be easily maneuvered and carried.
- Ventilation: Mesh is secured at the top of the backrest, ensuring perfect ventilation on the warmest days.
- Bumper Bar: Front bumper bar hinges open for easy access to child. Outfitted in "Prima Classe" material.
- Basket: Large, practical and easy-loading storage basket that holds all of the necessities.
- Hood: The hood includes a mesh window, is extendible and includes a sun shield with UV Protection of UPF 50+.
- Fashion Forward: Upholstered with a variety of fashionable collections, in materials that will keep child comfortable.
- Made in Italy: All Peg Perego baby products are Made in Italy. From concept, to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else.
- Open Dimensions: 38.5" x 21.5" x 40.75
- Folded Dimensions: 17.5" x 34"
- Weight: 19.6 lbs.
Primo Viaggio 4-35 Car Seat
The newest rear facing infant car seat for babies 4 to 35 lbs. and up to 32” tall, the Primo Viaggio 4-35 takes the Peg Perego experience in child restraint systems to a new and improved level of safety and design. Equipped with an all-new modern look and an innovative base with the “Right Tight System,” the Primo Viaggio 4-35 is the perfect infant car seat for keeping baby safe and comfortable.
Safety and Design
The innovative and upscale shell design of the Primo Viaggio 4-35 optimizes baby’s safety and comfort at any growth stage. Side Impact Protection (SIP) is adjustable to six different positions with no re-threading required to protect baby’s head and shoulders at any growth stage. An energy absorbing EPS lined shell enhances protection and is perforated to guarantee maximum air circulation. Dual Stage Cushion System includes TWO cushions to properly position baby’s head and shoulders within the protected side wings.
Ease of Use
The Primo Viaggio 4-35 weighs 9.5 pounds, allowing easy portability from car to stroller. The patented handle design is short and compact, which makes it easier to move in and out of vehicle. Seat and handlebar have color coded belt paths to help in belt routing if base is not in use. The Primo Viaggio 4-35 can attach directly to all Peg Perego strollers (except the Skate and Pliko Mini), without the need for adapters.
Base with “Right Tight System”
The base for the Primo Viaggio 4-35 is equipped with the “Right Tight System,” which easily and securely locks the base in place for added stability with either the LATCH strap or the vehicle seat belt. The base has color coded belt paths, which act as a guide for the vehicle seat belt routing. A modern design with a rounded-shape bottom allows for a better fit and is gentle on any vehicle upholstery. The Primo Viaggio 4-35 base includes a built-in anti-rebound bar for superior protection in the event of a collision.
- SIP Adjustable Side Impact Protection easily adjusts to six different positions with no re-threading required, even with the infant in the seat, ensuring the best and safest fit. Head panel has been developed according to EURO-NCAP test protocol.
- Dual Stage Cushion System First stage cushion for infants 4 lbs and up offers extra support on newborn’s neck and bottom. Second stage cushion correctly supports growing baby. Both cushions help to keep baby’s head properly positioned and are made of our Fresco Jersey soft and breathable fabric.
- EPS Energy-absorbing Expanded Poly Styrene foam, in shell and head panel protects the infant’s head and torso from impact forces.
- Fitting Straps Built-in elastic straps hold harness out of the way when placing infant in seat..
- Large Hood Adjustable and removable hood protects baby from the elements and sun with a UPF 50+ protection.
- Fashion Forward The well-fitted upholstery features the best of Italian textile and tailoring tradition. Colors coordinate with Peg Perego strollers.
- Travel System Compatible Can be used with any travel systemcompatible Peg Perego stroller, without the need for adapters.
- Base Includes a secure base with LATCH and rounded shape bottom, which allows for a better fit in vehicle.
- "Right Tight System" Base is equipped with an innovative system which easily and securely locks the base in place for added stability with either LATCH strap or vehicle’s seat belt.
- Infinite Recline and Tri-Zone Level Indicator Turning knob can adjust the recline in infinite position, while the
- indicator allows you to precisely find the proper seat angle to follow your child’s growth.
- Anti-Rebound Bar Built-in anti-rebound bar attached to base provides superior protection in case of collision.
- NHTSA Certified For automobile or aircraft use, with or without included base.
- Made in Italy All Peg Perego baby products are Made in Italy. From concept, to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else.
- Car Seat Dimensions 25.9" x 17.0" x 23.9"
- Car Seat Weight 9.5 lbs.
- Base Dimensions 21.6" x 14.6" 11.5"
- Base Weight 7.4 lbs.