6 months to 50 lbs
Open Dimensions (in):
28 L x 25 W x 40.5 H
14 L x 25 W x 31 H
What's NOT Included:Bumper bar, snack tray, cup holder, raincover
The Cubby can be used from birth as a travel system with a compatible infant car seat (adapters required, sold separately).
Reclines deeply and to multiple positions for naps on the go.
Waterproof, UPF 50 canopy with a pull-out extension provides extra coverage on the sunniest days.
The one-handed, quick-release fold makes closing the stroller a snap in two easy steps, and stands upright when folded.
A ?Cubby? is a snug and comfortable place, like the cozy space our strollers provide for your little one. A cubby can also be a place to store things; there?s a handy cubbyhole beneath the Strollers, with a pop-out extension for extra storage space. What?s more, the Cubby and Cubby + fold up compactly and stand upright with the handle off the ground, so you can tuck it into almost any space.
Cubby Strollers solve pet peeves from storage to convenience and everything in between, giving you high-quality performance without sacrificing style. They have thoughtful details galore, from a sandal-friendly brake that only requires the bottom of your foot to use, to a ventilated back panel that opens automatically when the seat is reclined. With two easy-access pockets in the back, and a generous, expandable basket underneath, Cubby Strollers feature plenty of storage for diapers, wipes, toys ? everything you need for a stress-free stroll. We?ve even tucked a ?secret? pocket up by the handle just for grown-ups to store phones, keys, wallets?plus, it?s a great place to keep the ice cream truck money handy!
What's the difference between the Cubby and Cubby Plus? The Cubby Plus stroller boasts the following additional features:
- Easy-adjust harness
- Adjustable handlebar
- Front-wheel suspension
- Adjustable legrest
- Anodized aluminum frame
- One-handed, smooth opening for a quick, struggle-free start to your stroll
- One-handed, quick-release fold makes closing the Stroller a snap in two easy steps
- Stands upright when folded with handlebar and canopy off the ground
- 5-pt safety harness with soft pads keeps little ones comfortable and secure
- Large, expandable basket for easy access and added capacity when needed
- Easy-to-clean fabric is breathable, wipeable and water-resistant
- Peek-a-boo window in canopy allows you check in on your child
- Waterproof, UPF 50 canopy protects your little one, rain or shine
- Pull-out canopy extension provides extra coverage for the sunniest days
- Two convenient zipper pockets provide extra storage for diapers, wipes, snacks and more
- Discreet, easy-access pocket for phones, keys, wallets and more
- Ventilated back panel promotes airflow in any of the reclined positions
- Durable, soft handlebar is comfortable to grip
- Sandal-friendly brake locks and unlocks Stroller from top of pedal with an easy, intuitive motion
- Seat reclines in any position for your little one?s comfort
- Car seat compatible (adapters required, sold separately)