Whether youre out with your child wandering the urban jungle or hiking with them in the hills, the Onya Baby Outback offers a new approach to the soft-structured carrier. A durable, water-resistant, rip-stop nylon exterior and air-mesh lining makes it perfect for hot weather or hiking the trails. Parent and child will stay cooler with the air-mesh lining, which wicks away moisture leaving you both comfortable. It can be worn as a front-pack or backpack, and comes with an integrated seat that will fit almost any chair for when youve decided to take a break for lunch and the restaurant doesnt have a seat for your little one.
Onya Baby carriers are designed for use with babies from 15 lbs who have head and neck control to 45 lbs, and who are three months of age or older. However, if you add a Baby Booster infant insert to your Onya Baby carrier, you can use it from birth (7 lbs). The Baby Booster supports your babys head and neck before he can do so on his own, and cradles your newborn in soft organic cotton terry in a hip-healthy, ergonomically correct froggy position.
- Rip-stop nylon body and air mesh lining
- Patented, integrated chair harness with safety strap
- Tuck-away sleeping hood
- Low-profile shoulder straps (Length:17"-36")
- Contoured low-profile, supportive waist belt (Range: 26"- 56")
- Sternum strap for adjustable comfort
- Double-entry, side-zippered koala pouch and patch pocket
- Seat darts for childs comfort
- Leg padding for baby
- Toy loop on each shoulder strap
- D-ring for attaching key clip (key clip not included)
- Safety-tested to 75 pounds (limit use after child reaches 45 lbs)
- Suitable from birth (7 lbs) when a Baby Booster infant insert is used
- Machine washable