Shockingly, babies don’t need silence to sleep! A mother’s womb is actually a loud place, and is comforting to babies. When dealing with a cranky or colicky baby, loud, constant noise can quickly help calm them down, especially when the noise is louder than their own crying. The Shhh...™ was made to give parents a break and designed with science in mind. It features three specific sounds to first calm down an upset baby (shushing noise), lull them into a calm state (heartbeat noise), and eventually keep them asleep (white noise).
This portable, battery powered gadget, is a life-saver when baby is away from home, but needs to get some rest. It also features a timer, and nightlight which can even pulse in sync with the noise. Hopefully this soother saves a few parents from running laundry or riding in the car in the middle of the night just to keep their sanity!
- Features (3) different sounds - shushing, heartbeat and white noise
- Timer will automatically turn off the unit
- Soft night light can glow solid or pulse
- Battery operated, portable and perfect for on-the-go use
- Requires (2) AA batteries
- 4.25" Tall x 3" Wide