The Freerider is an ingenious design - a simple concept, offering dual functionality that transforms a stroller board into a free-wheeling kid?s scooter in seconds! The 2016 freerider takes the already double award-winning platform of its predecessor with a couple of fresh new features, we know you?ll love.
Ride Close, Ride Free!
As a stroller board, freerider connects to the rear axle of your buggy using a connector, which can be positioned for your convenience. The clip-in handle bar removes easily so you can fold freerider up the back of your buggy when not in use, with a toggle system.
When your child is ready to ride free, just detach freerider from the connector with a quick release button. The 2-mode rear wheel system switches from full swivel for stroller board mode, so freerider will follow the buggy in any direction, to fixed straight to offer full control in scooter mode.
Control and Stability
The superior maneuverability can be easily controlled with the rear wheel break, and the the grip pad on the freerider deck provides an anti-slip surface, allowing your child to find their balance and directional control at once!
Light Up Fun!
Freerider has light up wheels! A small magnetic power generator activates 3 lights in each wheel, allowing a blur of blue, green and red, to glow when in motion! Kids will love this!
Grows with Your Child
Freerider grows with your child, with an adjustable handlebar that provides four handle heights for comfort. You can adjust between 26in to 35in. It can also take a up to 110lbs of weight as a scooter!
With one universal connector included in the box, this enables freerider to fit on:
- Mountain Buggy - nano, MB mini travel system, swift, urban jungle, +one, terrain, cosmopolitan, duet
- phil&teds - navigator (2014+), sport (2015+), dash (2015+), voyager, smart lux
- Britax - B-Ready, Steelcraft StriderPLUS
- Baby Jogger - City mini, City mini GT, City select, City versa, City elite
- Bugaboo - Buffalo Quinny - Buzz, Moodd
- Weight: 6.6 lbs
- Weight capacity: 44 lbs as a stroller board, 110 lbs as a scooter
- Dimensions (in): 23.5 L x 8 W x 26.7-35.4 H