Meet the new MiniMeis G4! Shoulder carrying made comfortable, safe, easy and fun. The brand new MiniMeis G4 baby and child shoulder carrier flaunts three new designs and revolutionary comfort for both parent and child. Your child sits in a natural position on your shoulders, with the best view of the world.
Comfort for the parent is provided by placing the child on a specially designed double arch, hovering just above your shoulder, relieving the neck and shoulders from direct stress. The weight of the child is evenly distributed through the carriers’ body, which enables longer walks in comfort and style, with happy kids.
Whilst exploring the world from your shoulders, your child sits safely secured with a waist belt and leg straps. An optional harness with shoulder straps is provided to give extra upper body support for the smallest kids (6-10 months). A new, extendable padded seat provides maximum comfort for the child. The supportive backrest is designed to help the child sit up straight whilst sitting on your shoulders.
At only 1,5 kg (3,3 lb), the MiniMeis is the most lightweight framed child carrier on the market. But despite its super lightweight composition, the MiniMeis is robust and strong and can carry a child up to 18 kg / 39 lb.
The MiniMeis G4 is foldable like a laptop and extremely easy to use, store and transport. It’s never been easier to bring your kids on adventures!
- Designed and certified according to standard EN 13209/1 for Europe and ASTMF 2549/14a for the US.
- 100% recyclable and certified fabrics.
- No harmful flame retardants applied.
- E-coated steel frame with molded PA 6 recyclable shoulder support, ensuring maximum rigidity and security for the child.
- Internal parts from recycled plastic.
- Weight & size
- Foldable and measures 40×30×12 cm / 15×12×5 inches
- Weight: 1.5 kg / 3.2 lb