The world's most adjustable highback booster seat. The unique "Multi-Fit™" technology has 243 individual settings to keep your child safe & comfortable.
Compact safety for every adventure
- hifold is adjustable, safe and comfortable
- 243 individual settings Meets or exceeds NHTSA FMVSS 213
- For ages 4 and up children weighing between 40 and 100 pounds;
Height 40-59 inches
We recommend that all children continue to use a child restraint with a 5 point harness for as long as possible.
The world’s most adjustable booster
hifold features the unique “Multi-Fit™” technology. hifold is the only booster seat that can be adjusted separately in 4 areas including, the seat width (3 settings), the body width (3 settings), the head width (3 settings) and the height (9 settings).
This means that hifold not only grows with the child but also ensures optimal seatbelt fit and comfort, no matter the size or shape of the child
The world’s most portable highback booster
The advanced “MultiFold™ “ system quickly folds down into a compact and convenient size making it ideal for storage.
hifold comes with a convenient carry strap which ensures ease of portability whether for taking on vacation, moving from car to car or for carpooling and taxis.
hifold is regulated for global use. (except Australia)
Designed and engineered for safety
The 6 advanced impact-protection zones and 4 layer design ensure optimum comfort and protection. hifold uses advanced lightweight materials including a polyproylene shell, EPE, a PU foam and fabric layer.
- Usage age/weight: 40 Ibs to 100 lbs.
- Child Height: 40-59 inches.
- Open Dimensions: 29.7 H x 15.6 L x 18.9 W
- Folded: 9.8 H x 13.5 L x 13.5 W
- Seat weight: 10.2 lbs
- Layer 1: Ultra-light weight EPE (Expanded Polyethylene) foam for superior impact resistance.
- Layer 2: A dense energy absorbing EVA (Ethyelene-vinyl acetate) layer for added protection.
- Layer 3: A comfortable PU (polyurethane) foam and airflow™, washable fabric.
- Layer 4: A tough PP (Polyproplyene) shell.