Perfect for toddlers beginning at age 1, the Micro Mini 3in1 Deluxe Plus scooter grows with ages 1 through 5, is virtually indestructible, and offers new, upgraded features. Micro offers the highest quality scooters in terms of design and construction, meaning you can rest assured that it will last from adventure to adventure, year to year, and child to child.
The new Deluxe Plus version comes standard with adjustable T-bar, an attachable push-bar for parents to help push your child along, and foot pegs to keep your child sitting comfortably. Available in 4 color combinations: Ice Blue, Ruby Red, Pink, & Blue.
The Mini 3in1 Deluxe Plus offers three riding stages distinct from the 3in1 Deluxe:
The Mini 3in1 Deluxe Plus offers a wide range of features that make it fun and comfortable to ride: a low-to-the-ground deck for easy scooting, and included anodized & adjustable T-bar to convert into the Mini Deluxe, stable 3-wheel design with safe lean-to-steer mechanism, upgraded raised silicon grip on deck, and non-marking wheels which allow you to ride indoors or out.
- Stage 1: Sit and push. When your child is able to stabilize themselves, ride with the attached the foot pegs, push-bar and ride-on seat. All elements are adjustable for maximum comfort and fit while riding.
- Stage 2: Sit and scoot. Remove the push bar and foot pegs, and allow your little one to use their feet to scoot around while sitting on the ride-on seat.
- Stage 3: Stand and scoot. Around age 2, children typically express an interest in standing to scoot. Simply remove the ride-on seat, and watch your little one go! Your scooter is now converted into the Mini Deluxe scooter which adjusts to your childÂ’s preferred riding height through age 5, or up to 110 lbs.
The Mini 3in1 Deluxe Plus has the smoothest, quietest ride available thanks to high quality materials from top to bottom. Thick polyurethane wheels and a flexible fiberglass reinforced deck work together to absorb bumps in the sidewalk, making it the perfect companion for any outing.
The T-bar provides stability as children steer by using their body weight to lean right or left. This intuitive way of steering limits jerky turns and develops essential balance and coordination skills.
Safety certified by the CPSC, the Micro Mini is recommended for children up to 110 lbs. The ride-on seat is recommended for children not exceeding 44 lbs.
SAFETY - For best protection, we strongly recommend that children wear helmets and knee pads when riding. Non marking wheels allow children to learn to scoot in the safety of your home.
- Age : 1 - 5 years
- Capacity : With seat: 44 pounds / Without seat: 110 pounds
- Scooter Weight : 4.2 lbs
- Dimensions Folded : T-bar and pushbar are removable
- Height from Deck : T-Bar: 25" from deck
- Scooter Width : 21" x 4.5"
- Deck Size : 12" x 4.5"