Give your baby a first class ride with the Mico Max 30 infant car seat, featuring maximum comfort, safety, and style from 4-30 pounds.
The Mico Max 30 provides superior safety for your baby with Air Protect Side Impact Protection and an anti-rebound bar to make every ride safer. Self-wicking fabrics deodorize and draw liquids away from the skin to help keep baby dry and comfortable during the ride. The reversible Cozi-Dozi insert provides head and neck support for smaller babies.
The Mico Max 30 is not just easy to clean, it's the EASIEST to clean. The innovative seat pad removes with no need to unthread the harnesses, letting you take it off in a few seconds. Once off, the pad is also both machine washable and dryer safe. Putting it back on is easy too, ensuring you can get back on the road quickly.
The Mico Max 30 is the lightest premium infant car seat in its class* and is comfortable to carry, making it the only choice for a premium travel system. It is fully compatible with your favorite Maxi-Cosi, Quinny and many other premium brand strollers. The base is adjustable to ensure a proper fit in your vehicle and features a one-click LATCH system for easy installation. The base also includes rebound protection for added safety during your journeys.
- Rear-facing 4-30 pounds and up to 32 inches
- Lightest premium car seat in its class*
- Air Protect Ė Superior Side Impact Protection
- Stay-in-car base featuring rebound protection
- New self-wicking fabric: deodorizes and draws liquids away from the skin to help keep baby dry and comfortable
- Easily removable fabrics for cleaning; innovative design allows for removal without rethreading harness!
- Easiest to clean: machine washable and dryer safe fabric
- Extended canopy with flip-out visor for maximum UV protection
- Reversible Cozi-Doziô infant support for smaller babies
- Infant insert for proper fit of babies as small as 4 pounds
- One click LATCH system, with easy click-in for better installation
- Installs easily without the base, making it perfect for city trips in a cab
*When compared to similarly priced infant car seats with the same weight range as of June 2016.