Finally, a professional lactation massager was designed and created with meeting the needs of breastfeeding moms as the goal. The lumama pro has a uniquely designed tip to target and release clogged milk ducts. It has two levels of relaxing heat for therapeutic results. It also features five levels of massage intensity so that you can dial in your desired results, no matter your breastfeeding challenges.
- Two levels of therapeutic heat increase circulation and soften the breast, allowing babies to latch more easily and empty the breast more thoroughly
- Uniquely designed tip to target and release clogged milk ducts
- Facilitates lymphatic drainage and can help alleviate pain and engorgement when breastmilk first comes in
- Five levels of massage intensity may also help prevent and treat issues like engorgement and mastitis
- In conjunction with pumping, massage can increase breastmilk production
- Massage promotes the production of the hormone oxytocin which is the hormone that relaxes the muscles of the milk ducts, allowing for improved milk flow.