Arms UP Swaddle with built-in bamboo quilt for superior warmth- no nasty synthetic filling. 2.5 TOG for extra warmth.
Why arms UP? It is your babyís natural sleep position that access to their hands for self-soothing. Babies often use their hands to settle themselves to sleep, by sucking on their fingers or gently rubbing their cheeks. Medical research suggests that babies sleep better, and for longer, if they are able to self-soothe. So self-soothing = more sleep for the whole family.
The Swaddle UPô Winter Warm features a 100% natural built-in quilt across the front of the swaddle for superior warmth & comfort.
Need more sleep? Swaddle UP!
- Snug fit makes your baby feel secure & helps to calm their natural startle reflex
- Eliminates excess loose fabric in the cot
- Wings prevent face-scratching
- May reduce the risk of your baby accidentally rolling onto their tummy
- Genius two-way zipper for easy nappy changes
- Hip-healthy design allows hips and legs to flex naturally
- Arms UP : Natural Sleep Position
- In-Built Warmth: Built-In Quilt
- Hip-Healthy: Lots of Leg Room
- Natural Bamboo Filling
- 2.5 TOG Suitable for Temperatures 17 - 20 deg C, 63-68 F