Item # 16-42302
The cozy and warm way to transition your baby from swaddling.
Making the move from the secure feeling of being swaddled to sleeping with arms free can be upsetting for some babies… not to mention their parents! But there is a way to preserve your sleep routine during the transition.
The Swaddle UP™ 50/50 helps your baby to gradually adjust to sleeping un-swaddled. Simply unzip one ‘wing’, wait a few nights for your baby to adjust to the sensation of sleeping with one arm released, and then remove the second wing. Your baby is now transitioned!
- 2.5 TOG 100% natural bamboo filling
- Converts to a snug sleep bag for longer-term use
- Use with a Snugbud™ to help with the transition process
- Genius two-way zipper for easy nappy changes
- Hip-healthy design allows hips and legs to flex naturally
- Gentle Transition: One Arm At A Time
- In-Built Warmth: Built-In Quilt
- Hip-Healthy: Lots of Leg Room
- Natural: Bamboo Filling
- 2.5 TOG Suitable for Temperatures 17 - 20 deg C, 63-68 F